One second...

Munny Munth Contest at Kidrobot!

This is my submission for Kidrobot's Munny Munth contest and was painted with acrylic and oil on a 7" munny toy.

If ya dig it, be sure to vote for it on Kidrobot's submission page, because mamma needs some new vinyl figures. ;3

Watch this
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

wow! I wish I had the painting skills to do something this rad.

spacesick 2

magen you are the coolest

baumer5 profile pic Alumni

that looks awesome

Thanks!! It took me quite awhile to figure out how to paint on plastic. I had to do a lot of back tracking (and I think I have a few new gray hairs because of it)

That's awesome Adam! You mini munny is great! I am sure you will kick some butt in the contest

SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

damn that's cool

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

thanks Magen! i hope to do something at least decent! :) i should start painting it today.

the more i look at yours, the more i like it! are you submitting more than one?

I did get the buy one get one free deal but unfortunately I don't think I will have time to finish another one before the end of the month.

I think next time around I'd like to try color pencils on acrylic paint (not sure if it will work...but hey, it's a shot!)

Best of luck with the painting! I look forward to seeing it posted

It's coming close to the contest's end and OH MAN are there no many good entries. I will be lucky to take anything...

If you know anyone who might dig my munny design feel free to pass this along. I am sure every vote will help! :)

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

my two subs are up now! :) i hope you like'em!

btw yours is one of the few designs i gave a "like it" ;D

No account?
Join Us