Close
One second...

Munny Munth Contest at Kidrobot!

TIGER WRESTLER!

This is my submission for Kidrobot's Munny Munth contest and was painted with acrylic and oil on a 7" munny toy.

If ya dig it, be sure to vote for it on Kidrobot's submission page, because mamma needs some new vinyl figures. ;3

Watch this
DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

wow! I wish I had the painting skills to do something this rad.

spacesick 2

magen you are the coolest

baumer5
baumer5 profile pic Alumni

that looks awesome

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

me likes!

i'm entering that contest too!

Magen

Thanks!! It took me quite awhile to figure out how to paint on plastic. I had to do a lot of back tracking (and I think I have a few new gray hairs because of it)

Magen

That's awesome Adam! You mini munny is great! I am sure you will kick some butt in the contest

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

damn that's cool

adam antium

thanks Magen! i hope to do something at least decent! :) i should start painting it today.

the more i look at yours, the more i like it! are you submitting more than one?

Magen

I did get the buy one get one free deal but unfortunately I don't think I will have time to finish another one before the end of the month.

I think next time around I'd like to try color pencils on acrylic paint (not sure if it will work...but hey, it's a shot!)

Best of luck with the painting! I look forward to seeing it posted

Magen

It's coming close to the contest's end and OH MAN are there no many good entries. I will be lucky to take anything...

If you know anyone who might dig my munny design feel free to pass this along. I am sure every vote will help! :)

adam antium

my two subs are up now! :) i hope you like'em!

btw yours is one of the few designs i gave a "like it" ;D

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

Nice work!

No account?
Join Us