Close
One second...

the Z team

• by neilakoga
  • posted Jun 09, 2010
  • 30 Comments

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sentenced to death by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly reanimated from a maximum security cemetery to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the living, they survive as zombies of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can avoid being eaten, maybe you can hire the Z-Team.

6 Colour print. My first sub here.

Watch this
neilakoga

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sentenced to death by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly reanimated from a maximum security cemetery to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the living, they survive as zombies of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can avoid being eaten, maybe you can hire the Z-Team.

6 Colour print. My first sub here.

Shaloyou

nice colours, 5$!

Maxzon

Sweaaaaat! 5

cucacolor

this is awesome!!!! please print it! $5

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

its an awesome drawing and great idea I just wish they were more zombie like .. still a great sub

neilakoga

i'm trying to challenge the zombie stereotype..lol

cmartz

awesome work.

EN AJUSTES

Crazy ztyle! Nice going

anml

i'd buy it neil

stapesdude

I agree w/ wullaragu. Didn't really get what "z team" was supposed to mean until I read your explanation below the pic.

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

I hear there's a Marmaduke movie coming out soon, you should probably do a Marmaduke zombie sub too. Infact, take the characters from every movie coming out this summer and make them zombies. It's super clever.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

It's sad that I thought about suggesting a "The Z Team" shirt in the blogs as a joke a couple days ago but with a bunch of Z-shaped characters sleeping while everything is blowing up around them. As a joke.

Rodos

and u'll get the A score for that :D

baumer5
baumer5 profile pic Alumni

really cool style!

carnivalesq

Needs to be more zombie like. Otherwise no one will get the joke.

No account?
Join Us