EN AJUSTES

Not crazy about the concept, but the execution is impressive

De Salvia

wow, i love this style 5$ =)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I like the middle image but I don't really get how the breaking of a coffee cup could be a positive thing.

agrimony
agrimony profile pic Alumni

love the 1st and 2nd, not so much the 3rd image

Sneakery

This is a really sweet idea. Love the execution, too!

slapz

cool

RobynsWolvesOfNight

Cool smashie cup image! I like the concept! Very cool idea!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Impressive!

arturw

I think you could keep only the middle image and make the explosion even more impressive. It looks good anyway!

zicr

interesting

travioli

Thanks for all the comments so far!

To answer a question or two... The design is a combination of photography and straight up illustration. And the idea behind the breaking image comes from the potential energy stored up in a good ol' caffeine soaked cuppa joe. The cup here just let that energy go, and essploded into a symbol of bold-roasted love!

LCA_photos

Anyone else see the bird in image 2? LOL I can't unsee it.

landosamorm

I see the bird now that I've read your comment (@tangleddreams). Beak is where the handle broke and it looks like a cardinal facing right?

I like the artwork- especially step 2. However, I think the jump from step 2 to step 3 is too big... they don't seem directly sequential.

LCA_photos

LOL Exactly, @landosamorm. I saw it first when the image was loading before scrolling down and realising it wasn't supposed to be a bird. lol

I feel I should leave an actual comment on the design, though as someone who hates coffee I'm trying to stay out of this Loves comp a bit. I do agree the leap from 2 to 3 is a bit large, but I think it's still pretty clear that it LED to 3, so I think it works more than most people commenting here seem to think. I gave it a 4.

bottleHeD

This should have been vertically placed, so the heart shape would have actually come over the ehart, and not the stomach.

No account?
Join Us