Close
One second...

Astrognomical Journey

Gnome on a lawn... pffft big whoop.
Gnome in a 'effin rocket in space! The brain can't even process how awesome it is. My whole left side of my brain almost turned to mush in the process of this design.

On a serious note, I have added some actual constellations for those space enthusiasts like myself. I had originally submitted this design to DBH but it didn't get enough exposure.

Watch this
BonfiresForNobody

Gnome on a lawn... pffft big whoop. Gnome in a 'effin rocket in space! The brain can't even process how awesome it is. My whole left side of my brain almost turned to mush in the process of this design.

On a serious note, I have added some actual constellations for those space enthusiasts like myself. I had originally submitted this design to DBH but it didn't get enough exposure.

zicr

i laugh when i saw this

roxxilla

oh this is awesome!!!

YaaH

Slania

Great idea, haha

brainboxz

LOL, I score this there :)

anakarina

5! so cute!

tjc45

AMAZING. I'm a perfectionist freak, so don't mind me. But I don't like how the line coming from the spaceship aligns with the line from the dipper. You dig? :)

BonfiresForNobody

Now that you pointed it out. Its starting to bother me a bit haha.

foaly2001

absurdly adorable i would wear this, and my friends would be jealous :D $5

Scribble Kitty

Am I the only one thinking of Half Life 2? Either way I really dig this.

landosamorm

@Scribble Kitty- I was totally just scanning the comments to see if anybody had pointed out HL2.

BonfiresForNobody

^ I'm surprised nobody had mentioned it earlier. I wanted to make a homage to that adorable little guy.

HarleyQuinnLovesJoker

It makes me think of the Travelocity Gnome. :D Is that intended? Lol. Cute design! ^-^

BonfiresForNobody

Thats what my dad would also tell me about the design haha. Maybe hes trying to find some good deals on hotels in space :P

slapz

cool

No account?