Teatime Swells

I wanted to design something that fit my aesthetic. Most cute shirts I've found are too KAWAII-SAKURA-HIME-DESU for my tastes, with their orgies of bunnies, sweets with faces, unicorns, and rainbows.

So I designed something still cute and girly, but also elegant and simple. :)

(Plus, there are hardly any EGL-friendly designs here! D: What gives?)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
QueenOfChickens

I wanted to design something that fit my aesthetic. Most cute shirts I've found are too KAWAII-SAKURA-HIME-DESU for my tastes, with their orgies of bunnies, sweets with faces, unicorns, and rainbows.

So I designed something still cute and girly, but also elegant and simple. :)

(Plus, there are hardly any EGL-friendly designs here! D: What gives?)

Jupebox

I'm not usually one to buy T-shirts, but this is pretty much everything I look for in a shirt. Not only are the colors and design pleasing and sweet, but it identifies with a group style without being obnoxious about it.

And if I buy from Threadless, I know the quality will be good. :)

AmaLoli_Kawaii

This is the best design that I have seen on this site. It's egl-friendly, like the designer said but also just a beautiful, creative, and aesthetically pleasing shirt! I would wear this all the time!

I plan on buying this shirt as soon as it is put in the shop!

riiacakes

I dont buy many t-shirts either but this design is lovely, it could easily be dressed up or down and look fabulous either way. Absolutely everything I'd want in a tee.

A n u k i

The design is perfect! Sweet and cute, but not overly so at all. And like the designer stated, there aren't enough egl-friendly designs here!!

A n u k i

The design is perfect! Sweet and cute, but not overly so at all. And like the designer stated, there aren't enough egl-friendly designs here!!

Alderic

I think this a really original design, simple and very elegant.

samthekat

I love this design and I really hope it makes it as a tee!

MadModesty

this is such a sweet design! both cute and sophisticated. It's like making a statement without screaming. I'd buy it! hope this wins =D

jasperhalefangirl

Hell Mother Funky Yeah. Hi Katrice. Hi Sir. People who watch this fool, she is secretly a man. Mmmhhhmmm. That hairy guy on the front page of this website. Oh cool shirt by the way.

milkytea

This is adorable! I love her melty-looking tea-hair~

kateruggeri

If those goes live, definitely going to grab one. Nice work!

cookiefaerie

love this design :) Hope it wins! I'll definitely buy one!

the_sweetrelief

Absolutely adorable! I love the tea pot on her head. This is cute enough for me to consider adding a pink shirt to my black, white and blue wardrobe. :]

QueenOfChickens

Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate your vote and support. :)

SpoinkChick

It's such an elegant design, and the teacup accent at the bottom is so unique-- I think this is what shall put my over the edge and sign up for that PayPal account.

dreamingmacaron

It's so elegant and lovely! I'd love to buy it as a tee. :)

meltymelody

super cute! i really liked this print when you posted on da & egl, and i was happy to see that you put it up as a t-shirt!

Karamon101

I love it!! Would diffidently buy this as a t-shirt!! GO LOLITAS!

Squelettegh

I am in love with this shirt's aesthetic parts but the colors and size of the print make it irresistable!! Would definitely buy this!

KawaiiNeko

I really like this Tee. Would buy.

YEMiliee

Cute~! I'd totally buy this as a tee :D:D

acidgirl

I love this! I would buy it and wear it for casual coords ^u^

noelleandvoid

I love this design to bits and I really hope it gets made! Go you for being such a great artist! =D

darkxdelirium

I love this!the design is gorgeous.I would so buy it :)

darkxdelirium

I love this!the design is gorgeous.I would so buy it :)

realme

Loli

realme

Loli love. This is such a cute design. I would totally buy it!

MakiTama

That is so wonderful! That would be the perfect shirt for a casual coord. I so want it!! I really hope you win, all of us want to buy this!! You're so creative. :D

-Maki

MakiTama

That is so wonderful! That would be the perfect shirt for a casual coord. I so want it!! I really hope you win, all of us want to buy this!! You're so creative. :D

-Maki

RainbowTea

Love the design! And bonnets for the win!

zicr

wow mostly all the comments here doesn't have pics

if i was a girl i would wear this

Kyttyee

I love the design! It's interesting, but simple enough to not be overwhelming for a casual coord. I hope it wins so I can buy it!!

~Kyttyee

QueenOfChickens

@zicr

Haha, yeah it's because most of us are from the egl community, and since Threadless has just about no designs that appeal to our aesthetics, there hasn't been a reason until now to join. That's such a shame, too, because there are thousands of us! We're used to throwing down as much as $70 for a tshirt with loli-aesthetics, so we're jumping at the chance to be able to buy something we like here for way less!

@everyone else Thank you so much again! I'm overwhelmed by how many people would like to have my design on a shirt. I'd be totally flattered and thrilled to see some of you girls co-ordinating with it if it wins!

veralfar

I want this print on a girly tee. It is so beautiful, and could be a rather versatile piece in a casual rori ensemble. Tea, roses, a bonnet, bows, polkadots, pink, white, brown, red; I imagine accessorizing to match the print.

konekoanni

So cute! I really like it, though I don't know what I would wear it with since I don't wear much pink! It would be so much fun to mod and add a ruffle to! I also love the teapot.

mevv

lolita inspired design! YEYY n_n!

robotmittc

excuse me, but it's a bit odd that almost ALL the people that have commented have no avatars, say almost the same thing, all rate this 5 and have only rated 1 thing according to their profile. I really am sorry if it really is 100 percent normal, it just doesn't seem like it to me.

jennekohan

5! This is beautiful and I'd love to have this design on a shirt!

zombiemilkshake

5! I'd love to see this on a red or brown shirt too.

dangerpin

LOVE this design somethin serious. I'd especially like it if it were printed in other colors other than pink! I'd also totally buy a print too...

Best of luck to you, I REALLY hope that this design gets printed!!

Denimezzo

I totally love this design, hope they'll make it available as a tee. :3

By the way, I think it would look great in other colour variations, too.

Schizmist

I would buy it but only the lack of funds

QueenOfChickens

@robotmittc

No, I understand if it looks fishy, but really I'm just promoting this design as hard as I can.

Of course there's going to be a lot of new people signing up to vote for this if I'm promoting it outside of threadless in the first place. I drew this design with a specific group of people in mind, which is, in short, the lolita community. Our numbers are in the thousands.

I've seen a lot of posts from girls there asking for help in trying to find nice t shirts with loli-aesthetics, but without having to pay the ridiculous prices from japanese brands for them (not to mention their tiny sizing!). I love threadless, but have never found any shirts here with our particular aesthetics. I made the shirt design with them, and myself, in mind. :)

Though I'm just as surprised as you at the amount! I'm really overwhelmed by the support received so far.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us