Close
One second...

Three Pokemon Moon

Another parody of the infamous Three Wolf Moon, this one contains some characters from a certain collectable monsters video game. Will be in a simulated process to mimic a painted look.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
DracoMeteor

Another parody of the infamous Three Wolf Moon, this one contains some characters from a certain collectable monsters video game. Will be in a simulated process to mimic a painted look.

Monkey X

link text

Thought you like this one too - from star wars moon + 3 things are awesome aren't they?

YaaH

agrimony

ok, officially sick of 3 things + moon now.

Lishoffs

awesome style! 5$

NeonDragonfly

I love this, it's gorgeous!

DracoMeteor

Personally, I'm all sick of the meme too, but this was sitting in the back of my head forever and, as an avid Pokemon fan, I had to do it. xD

DracoMeteor

Personally, I'm all sick of the meme too, but this was sitting in the back of my head forever and, as an avid Pokemon fan, I had to do it. xD

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Oh, neat. You've combined two things I despise. Well done, madam.

DracoMeteor

I love you too War.

Outlaw01

Well done!

pekingduck

this is so awesome.

Aineeeeee

This is fantastic. I want it so much. :)

staffell

I'm not sick of it, because there's only a finite number of things that can successfully be done with it. Well done, 5

ZetaZeta

This is great. Better than all the other parodies because there are exactly 3 legendary dogs and Cresselia which makes this design perfect, lol.

Makes a whole lot more sense than three ewoks or three arbitrary characters + a moon from other series.

Best parody.

ZetaZeta

I mean Lunatone.

ZetaZeta

I mean Lunatone.

imNickle

5$ I want this

DracoMeteor

Thank you everyone! This is my first submission to Threadless, but expect more designs from me in the future :)

trojanpooh

Its amazing. I'm not a huge fan of the 3 __ moon, but I love Pokemon way too much to pass this one up.

witapepsi

I would wear this everyday.

CompC

The only other shirt like this I've seen is the Three Keyboard Cat Moon shirt… But I really want this!

Jake Friedman
1 design submitted - Score now!

Ruh-Roh, I hope this doesn't get the same type of "attention" as the last 3 "thing" moon tee... Already 8 people, who have scored 1 submission and an average rating of 5.00...

tadstick

sweeeetnesss!

tracerbullet

edg on Jun 06 '10 two things i despise are blogtards and their dramatic self-absorption.

wow. classy, dude. go fuck yourself.

Nightmaru

I would buy this in a heartbeat! ^-^

WarDrobeInSpareOom

AHahahahahahaha! What's more dramatic, not liking Pokemon or being so angry at someone not liking Pokemon that you make personal attacks against them and even link so others can join in?

Seriously, though, edg, let's be besties! I bet you braid hair like a fiend!

RobynsWolvesOfNight

I like how you colored this. Really makes the image stand out.

applesforjonah

Way to douche up the conversation edg.

Back to teh design, I like your execution though it is a tired concept. Great job.

Korthie

I've never really been impressed by the whole three-moon meme.. but I absolutely need this shirt, I hope it gets printed! :D

bragih

wow, 5!

jpiatt

this is so well done that I can't hate it even though I want to 5

thisseemsfun

I'd buy it. It makes the meme more personal to me plus it's ultra-high quality ha.

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

I am not a fan of the wolf moon deal but you executed this nicely.

pkmnnerdfighter

Aw, who cares if it's an old meme.

This is fantastic, and being the Pokemon nerd I am, I would buy this in a heartbeat.

Haragos

Hahah.. so many of these but this one is well done. Congrats!

Miravana

Dude. I'd buy it.

Salamanderlich

This is nice and all, but isn't it a direct copyright infringement? Even in parody?

DracoMeteor

Salamander-- Yes, I did consider that, but there's really nothing I can do; it's up to Threadless to decide. I know they have printed Pokemon designs in the past. Also, if by chance there is a problem with the title of the shirt, it can be changed to "Three Legendary Moon".

MuffinChan

its nicely done but isn't pokemon copyrighted?

xerograde

This is so amazing. I would buy it day 1!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?