EAT ME!!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
skater05ralph

eat me...... a monster cake... that no one want to eat him... with a reggae colors... try to crit this... if its need some improvement with the design or i submit it as it is??

skater05ralph

dont forget to drop some comments.. thanks.. ^_^

marioagdeppa

ahahahaha, FUNNY. super like!!!

goodluck

skater05ralph

thanks for that comment...

i think,, that the best color of the tee is violet...

jmg14

It does look stretched, I think the type is way too big also. Whats going on with the buttom of the cupcake?

skater05ralph

yeah... thnxxx.. ill try to upload the smaller version..

skater05ralph

that one is smaller than the version1

mroinsno

I don't think the purple looks good. Tr another color.

mroinsno

I don't think the purple looks good. Tr another color.

skater05ralph

can u request the best color of the tee??? seems only the color of the is the problem... just put ur request color.. thnxx

marioagdeppa

like..!!! better the version 2 than the first one..

skater05ralph

thanx marcuspan, then please check the submit this... ehehehe

cyberghian

i want this shirt.. excited to be print. i'll buy this for my friends.

mtths
mtths profile pic Alumni

haha, they usually look so sweeeet :-)

skater05ralph

ehehe.. thnxx..... then check the submit button. ^_^

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I like the concept and line art. I am not thrilled about the color combination; it is loud, which is obviously your intention but, to me, it is a little too much.

skater05ralph

ha?? but the color present the design what it is...

then try to compare this shirt to other submitted and approved design... this design much better than the almost approved designs..

Mrbanana

You have used very bright colours, so I would recommend more flat colours for the t-shirt like: cream, yellow and mayby pink, light blue or light pink.

Use the success method ‘Trail&Error’! Please give me some advice about my t-shirt:

link textThe Chef

skater05ralph

but seems... the color of the shirt and the designs... compatible... i tried that suggestion after all i upload the designs... it seem the violet is the best.. even white..

skater05ralph

guyzzz.. sorry.... to be honest.. this design is for a cause.... really need money to pay the hospital with my grandma... i hope.. the threadless community and the threadless stop will help me.....

skater05ralph

try this one??? looks better now?? or what?

skater05ralph

guyzzz.. need some comments.... if u like it,, then check the box, submit.. thanks a lot

skater05ralph

eat me... new version... try to compare with the other version,, which present the best shot for the design.. thanks..

skater05ralph

guyz,, try to compare with the other version,, then if u want this, just check the submit box..

skater05ralph

its looks simpler than the other version...

marioagdeppa

version 3... like!!!!! that's the correct of the tee. correct me if im wrong. but i really love the combination with the design and the color of the tee..

cyberghian

excellent!! version 3

skater05ralph

me too.. i like the version 3... but many people here are want the simple form of the design.. thats why i made a simple.. thats the current version now..

skater05ralph

guyzzzz.... if do not want this design to be submit... then,, can u give me some piece of advice about my designs.. not only y designs.. the shot of the tee or i mean the outcome.. thanks

skater05ralph

its cute,,, then check the submit button.. thnxx.. ehehe

MeredithSerena

I think the cupcake should be pastel colors because it would make the meanness of it look even more ridiculous.

skater05ralph

thnaks for that wonderful and useful comments.. and it will be easy to me to revised for it.. and i hope,, if i submit then the threadless accept it.. hopefully..

cozylittlecave

I can't get past the "errr" -why is he saying 'errr' and not 'arg' or 'grr'?? It sounds like he's unsure of himself... doesn't flow with the rest of the design IMHO... I do prefer the colors in the current version though.

Please check out my Wieners! design- it's up for scoring!! :D http://www.threadless.com/submission/276870/Wieners

cozylittlecave

What about just coloring the cherry red? Or just the sprinkles??

skater05ralph

thank for that suggestion.. i will

skater05ralph

better???? like???? then check the submit button

skater05ralph

guyzzzz.. ready for submit?? or what??

Slania

Love the new colours, it's much better than the old ones. I would say it's ready to submit!

I would also really appreciate it if you could critique my first design!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us