Close
One second...

Society 6 back scratching

Check out the studios of Threadless artists on society 6 and promote some designs if you like them.

Then post your own studio/store and wait for us to hit you back.

Thanks.

ARTIST'S PAGES:

NGee

HorsefaceDee

Bramish

jamesf

ste7en

randyotter3000

agrimony

Brightwood

bortwein

meredithserena

xiv

ben buzzkill

Anything Goes

stalliongsta

digsy

EricaTheRed

reags

sonmi

chengui

Hildy 42

biotwist

SteveOramA

dschwen

The Paper Crane

Larzbone

wullugaru

mark722

Pakpandir

craquehaus

eskimokiss

polynothing

santo76

nomadslim

ibyes

m 2 designs

ninthwheel

rokinronda

psykomakia

addu

ivejustquitsmoking

igo2cairo

plushu

Chris Rowson

speedyjvw

dfurman

nickv47

snaggle tooth

John Will Balsley

quick-brown-fox

chandelin

sketchical

Krimson

Cactus Pirate Jr.

rodrigobhz

alex1412

Aaron Randy

Intarzista

Jublin

agerstrand

Rico Mambo

francobolli

Jaakie201

ISABOA

KartuneHustla

mrlyndon

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. ... 39
ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

bortwien I promed your new post and I already got your syb NGee

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

be request, I have uploading my realistic pikachu promote it!

biotwist

I have uploaded :(

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

ibyes - thanks :)

biotwist & Brightwood - got em :)

everyone - I have my first pending sale through my studio (not S6, UO or Tless) and a pending stretched canvas sale! Happy day :)

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

promoted

bortwein

Congrats NGee. A Canvas sale is awesome. Wish someone would buy a Canvas of one of my pieces.

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

I know man, $85 is pretty steep - nice to know someone out there liked my design enough to shell out for it!

(now watch it get returned before the end of the grace period)

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

And congrats to you on some front page action!

bortwein

Sold Another Command Paste shirt. It seems to be the only thing of mine that sells.

Thanks, but I'm not yielding that many votes from all this promotion so far. I'm only at 33 votes at the other site. It also seemed to have bombed with the emptees crowd because it has only gotten 9 "Loves" there. I thought they would love the Skull action going on since they seem to love zombies and crap like that.

Hooray for Society6. I'm really liking the site more and more.

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Well, a sale's a sale!

S6 is kinda fun because every now and then you get that little surprise in your account status, which, in my case at least, is making a little money for otherwise financially redundant designs. Plus, it's just cool to see what other people are coming up with and what they think of my work.

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Congrats on the canvas sale Ngee.

Congrats on that hot selling "Command Paste" design bortwein

I still have no sales, I need my own "Command Paste" design;)

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Hopefully 'Hat Head' will pull in some dollar soon!

biotwist

whats that? also I have sold 5 reservoir dogs designs so far. its probably because urban outfitters curated it anyone else apply for the flavorpill cover thing? it also looks like you can submit stuff to vans shoes

Plu Shu

Grats for the sales!

bortwein

I put both of my bortwein and Vans studio in for the Flavorpill Cover thing.

biotwist

i have yet to make it to twenty promotes for anything

mark722
mark722 profile pic Alumni

oooh, I need to hit up the new people on the list, sorry Ive been way out of it

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Thanks guys - I'm doing the flavorpill thing RIGHT NOW!

bortwein

Do you actually have to "Do" anything when you sign up for these things like the Flavorpill? Am I supposed to be designing something and posting it to my studio so they will consider me?

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

No idea, but I'm certainly not.

bortwein

my highest promotes so far has been 34 for my Just Add Color post in the Threadless studio.

Then my "It Would Have Been Cooler as a Van" poster post has 24 and my "The Redux: Gold" has 23 in the bortwein Studio.

biotwist

I randomly pick new people off this list during the week to entertain my self

randyotter3000
randyotter3000 profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

really starting to wonder if this setup is a good idea

ben buzzkill

Brightwood, I really liked the sound of the Local Only S6 thing but I was on holiday last week and just didn't have the time to do anything for it.

Bortwein, I've 'signed up' for the flavour pill thing, I don't think you have to do anything, I'm guessing they just look at what you have up already.

I got a couple of mails from S6 recently saying a few of my prints had been selected for the s6 shop. Does anyone know what this means, they were for sale already!? Is there any benefit?

Plu Shu

Randy: why? I think it can help you get a little more visibility anyway, and you don't have to sell anything. I don't know, it seems hard to get feedback on it, but we all benefit to be present on the maximum of networks...

Ben: Me too, I have 7 products picked. It means that they put it in the Society6 shop, where products seem to be ordered with popularity, hence your new stuff ending in the last pages, but it gives you a little chance to get unknown peeps come across your stuff.

bortwein

The Popularity Order in the S6 Store is connected to the number of Promotes your art has.

It used to be easier to see this when they linked to the artists post but since they reworked their store you don't see how many promotes it has. Now you have to click through on the artist name and then find the art in that store before finding the original post with the number in it.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

my $22 finally cleared...

i feel rich.

bortwein

Drinks on xiv, he's buying!

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

I've cleared about the same - but we're still gonna be sharing drinks!

Plu Shu

.!..!

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Promo bump

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Anyone else wann be on the list?

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

*wanna

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Think I've got you covered with following, endorsing and promoting.

As far as web presence goes, my is pretty much as low as anybody's, but with regard to S6, I think promotions are the key to sales (and getting picked by the retail stores)

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Speaking of which, I could use any promotions people would like to give my designs :)

Plu Shu

Promoted two of your design Laura! The latest works you've done are getting really better, and I will endorse you in a short time if you continue in this way ;) I'm already following you. I agree with Neil, promotions really seem to be the most important thing there.

Btw, who hosts the Threadless studio? I've applied for membership. Apart from a few very nice and encouraging guys who know who they are, back scratching doesn't work a lot for me. I guess most of the peeps on the list have started to give up S6 :p

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Don't know who hosts the studio, but I have a couple of my (printed) designs in the Artist Shoppe, although I never got a confirmation email about it.

biotwist

the threadless artist shoppe?

Plu Shu

Nope, the Threadless studio (if you're talking to me, that is :p)

randyotter3000
randyotter3000 profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

@plushu, I mentioned that before as being a member before threadless made it "cool" it has always been a great place for decent art of a certain quality, and thanks to some dubious promoting through threadless I can see some bad pieces being voted up for the sake of it

Plu Shu

okay!

biotwist

I decided to try one of my painting there link

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

08/15/2010
Royalty: Abe Tries on Hats - Laptop Skin / 13" MacBook Pro Pending 1 $3.00

Woo a sale:)

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Congratulations :D

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

I just posted some new stuff on there!

HERE and HERE

:)

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I really liked that last design Laura, promoed it.

Promoted, endorsed and following speedyjvw Please get me back when you get a chance

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Joe - checking your stuff imminently, in the meantime, added your artist page to the list :)

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

thanks dudes!

RokinRonda

new designs up

RokinRonda

Brightwood, I am not in Threadless stores and may never be, so its about networking, from what I hear.....I am an old starving artist!! Always dreaming of making enough to live good...and not to always have to worry where the next paycheck is coming from...I have designs I would love to promote, ideas for textiles, wallpaper, etc.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. ... 39