Hecho en Guatemala

• by dontcare
  • posted Jun 01, 2010
  • 10 Comments

Belt Printing (1 color print).
The text is "hecho in Guatemala" (Made in Guatemala) due the quality of guatemalan coffe, still, I'm not so sure if the text should be that or if should be something more universal like "se habla español" (speak spanish) or "quiero café" (I want coffee).

Watch this
dontcare

Belt Printing (1 color print). The text is "hecho in Guatemala" (Made in Guatemala) due the quality of guatemalan coffe, still, I'm not so sure if the text should be that or if should be something more universal like "se habla español" (speak spanish) or "quiero café" (I want coffee).

TeresaM

One vote for leaving it as "Hecho en Guatemala." I think enough people know what it means and it makes more sense for a coffee design than "Se habla español."

Boycey

Looks like a coffee bag

dontcare

Actually, that´s kind of the idea, the inspiration was a series of "jokes" about drinkink to much coffee... like: I don't sweat, I percolate or There´s too much blood on my caffeine system...

thanks for your comment

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I like it

Carmencita

AAAHHHHH!!! Love it. My first tattoo said (says) Made in Guatemala All Natural Fibers. Love this.

zicr

not bad!

coliegoats

I was made (near) Guatemala...in Honduras, but anyway, it will definitely appeal to those with roots in and around guatemala as well as coffee drinkers!

jxp3

im from guatemala! =)

No account?
Join Us