Close
One second...

Big Ben

Watch this
Zombie_nation

just a quick stitched together photoshop idea to show the basic premise before i start sketching.

what do you think?

based off a comment i heard on bbc radio 4.

Zombie_nation

i already have! yaaaay! (pssst you got a 4)

Zimo Art

the eye of sauron? awsome idea maybe the eye more yellow would stick out more and back ground dark (the t-shirt color)

Zombie_nation

good call! thanks for the encouragement and feel free to check out my other crit too

Zombie_nation

seeing how people liked the idea here's my first attempt.

surreal_blue

--This is actually a pretty cool idea. It satirizes Britain's surveillance well.

The bottom edge of BigBen could be a little awkward on a tee. Maybe extend the lines outward and do a gradient of color. Otherwise there's a large clock tower extending from your belt-- ; )

Zombie_nation

think it might be worth including parliament in the sketch?

dominoPingu

hey there...nice idea... i think it could look cool if the tower would be longer and higher...try same placements on t-shirts to get a feel how it will look like on a real one..

Zombie_nation

hello, trying a bit of a photo montage here...see what you think.

thanks for comments so far really helpful!

AuNO3

It's kind of a cool idea but i think it would seem kind of weird on a tshirt. Especially the glow coming from the eye spanning onto the arms.

Zombie_nation

ok have already fallen out of love with the layout of this, im thinking ill reduce the size of the tower so the eyes maybe sits below the armpit/nipple level the eye is going to face left and i might include a flying nazgul just for fun.

BUT

what do you guys think of the colours here? i really like the black towers and colourful 'haze' around the eye. what do you think?

Zombie_nation

im starting to like this...what do you think?

No account?