Close
One second...

Memoirs of A Gamer

• by the_elan
  • posted May 28, 2010
  • 18 Comments

Basically, just combining two great things from Japan: Nintendo and Geishas.

Watch this
the_elan

Basically, just combining two great things from Japan: Nintendo and Geishas.

zicr

cool, it's something different

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

misakaji

haha cool! And I love that you used the old school NES! :P

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

The fact that the NES seems almost as long ago as an ancient looking geisha is a great meta-combination that works surprisingly well. And Robbie's there to be absolutely useless just like back in 1985!

the_elan

I should've had this in the "About my design" -- its based on an old watercolor I did.

The Geisha is kind of like an erotic party clown. She's hired to be the life of the party, flirt, sing songs, have stimulation conversation about literature and poetry.

Do you know what a modern Geisha would do?

Flirt. Play video games. Be very skilled at Guitar Hero. And has a vast knowledge in video games, comics, animation and film.

Or if you're a Sports Nerd, watch football with you and paint her face with team colors.

the_elan

I should've had this in the "About my design" -- its based on an old watercolor I did.

The Geisha is kind of like an erotic party clown. She's hired to be the life of the party, flirt, sing songs, have stimulation conversation about literature and poetry.

Do you know what a modern Geisha would do?

Flirt. Play video games. Be very skilled at Guitar Hero. And has a vast knowledge in video games, comics, animation and film.

Or if you're a Sports Nerd, watch football with you and paint her face with team colors.

glaze

This one is very cool.

blue sparrow
blue sparrow profile pic Alumni

Haha, awesome!!$$$$

Monkey X
Monkey X profile pic Alumni

ahahha this is awesome! I used to play with the bot too

EmJei

LOL! very nice illo! 5

Ducks_own

Oh my ROB.