Close
One second...

Cute Destruction

a naughty lil guy playing with his food like that ain't he?

Vote for him to eat more people!! :P

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Alaabahattab

a naughty lil guy playing with his food like that ain't he?

Vote for him to eat more people!! :P

SWEET DODA

I LOVE IT BABE I WILL BAY IT

SWEET DODA

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

sanction

HAHAHA Nice work! Love that expression.

efreak

So great! I love it!

Niteowl21

Awww. i love it!!!

Niteowl21

Awww. i love it!!!

zicr

cuteeee:)

7Starrchasers

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute he is.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Cute

S37

cute

bottleHeD

Haha, cute monster! I think the tanker and jeep arent needed though, they take away attention from the Monster. Also, his shadow right now looks like a drop-shadow effect. I 'd say create it manually, and make it a little uneven.

Critique: Prehistoric Prankster

bottleHeD

Crap, sorry, I thought this was the critiques. My mistake, didn't see it was being scored!

Alaabahattab

hehe its all good your opinion is appreciated but I have a specific style that I work with and the shading is one of the elements you will notice in the near future that all my "bottom shadow" is like that.

NOW SPREAD THE CUTE DINO!! :P

Alaabahattab

hehe its all good your opinion is appreciated but I have a specific style that I work with and the shading is one of the elements you will notice in the near future that all my "bottom shadow" is like that.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Alaabahattab

Alaabahattab

ok I don't know why is it rewriting that reply 3 times now...

elvisshow

Great work, and thanks for the comment on mine.

eladear

Oh yeah, this is nicely done!

kodee13

submit

dominoPingu
dominoPingu profile pic Alumni

yeah - sweet...and a neckdetail - looks familiar - just kidding - nice design ^^

EMILY LEE

nice design :)

sonicboone

Very cool. I like how you show the innocence of the Green Monster.

Phauxe

This is adorable. Its a great design and I vote he eat at least 4 more people. Good work =D

Ruzu

Cutee!! XDD

zellmad

fantastic!!! 5 thanks for your comment on my critique.

Erinpadpad

I really really REALLY need this in my life! xD $5 above and beyond!

Manono78

lol Love it

shogran

Love it $5

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

sweet 5! :))

morozinka1

good staff looks so sweet!

Lou Co Bow

I love it! fantastic face!

graf

great design, great idea!

davbrams

this makes me laugh. I was a big godzilla fan when I was a kid. The style is a little too cute for my taste, but I would make an exception for this one cause the cuteness actually adds to the humor of the idea

eladear

I voted for this design. But I also got spammed twice in the critique space by Alaabahattab, and I appreciate it if that doesn't happen. Thanks.

Good luck with the voting.

eladear

I voted for this design. But I also got spammed twice in the critique space by Alaabahattab, and I appreciate it if that doesn't happen. Thanks.

Good luck with the voting.

Alaabahattab

lol sorry I'm sure I didn't do it on purpose :)

Alaabahattab

I wasn't spamming I go to the critique and I comment on stuff and I don't really pay attention to who's design it is so it might happen that you had 2 artworks on critique and I didn't know they were both yours :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?