Close
One second...

I'm back from Italy! (NOW WITH PICTURES - I need your help)

Finally got my pictures uploaded to flickr.

**Hey guys, I am going to submit some of these pictures to a study abroad photo competition. I could use help picking a few.

If you guys want to let me know what your favorites are from above or from my flickr page (there are more there), I would really appreciate it.**
Flickr Study Abroad set

Here is a short sampling:

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Krimson

It's the international house of sausage.

Chipmnk

Whoa! Take lots of pictures man!

shirtflirt

you should head up to Torino and steal the shroud

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

jealous!

..have a nice trip man! enjoy! :))

soloyo-collabs

JEALOUSY is now a feeling I'm familiar with

Krimson

Pretty awesome so far. Lots of walking, about 15-20 miles per day. Good times, I will regail you all with tales later.

SJ27

I love Italy.

Krimson

The food is amazing. I usually get lunches in little side'street deli for a few bucks. Best sandwiches ever. Pizza is amazing, Pasta everywhere.

I also turn 21 here in Italy today, which is sort of redundant, but still fun.

mullmuggins

Happy birthday!!!

Have a lovely time in Italy, I don't know it very well, but I do know that there is great food and lots of beautiful things to see.

I have only been to Milan, when my sister lived there, I should really see a bit more of the country. On my to do list.

Tell me your highlights as they crop up :D

SuperRyan

Happy Italian birthday!

SJ27

Tanti auguri e buon compleano a te!

mullmuggins

This is google's response to 'Happy Birthday Italy'

Krimson

Sunburn and german tourists is the theme of the day today.

coffeecandle

awesome! i was there last month, have a great time :D

Krimson

Hey all, I have returned to the states. Lots of painting, and drinking of wine (sometimes simultaneously), and eating of pizza, and walking around.

I wore through the heels of a new pair of converse, my leg muscles look more like real leg muscles now.

I turned 21 while I was there, and went to a basement pub where an Italian-beetles cover band was playing. It was surprisingly good. Italians make strong beer. One brand is called Slalom Strong. I also drank a beer simply called "Strong Ale".

Went to Rome, Bologna, Siena, Cinque Terra, Viareggio, and a small town whose name I have forgotten.

I saw International-Milan beat Bayern in a small pub in a mountain town and then partied most of the night with all 20 people in the town. People were setting off fireworks inside the bar, and the tenders were just handing out bottles.

Oh so much more.

Missed you all.

nintechno

Welcome back, man.

I'm glad you had a great time. I hope to travel to Italy someday...my grandfather is from Tuscany.

Krimson

thanks you two. Anything particularly crazy happen here in the interim?

Krimson

coolio

mullmuggins

Sounds like you had an awesome time!! So jealous.

Tikimasters

Awesome dude. Although I hate the Italian national team, I LOVE Italy as a country. I was actually in Rome during the last Euro though the atmosphere would've been much better if Italy had played better.

d3d

i loved italy too. florence was great but lake como was better and venice was unbelievable. I'm jealous though, I always wanted to study art in florence.

Krimson

Venice was pretty great, although it is pretty hard to navigate, we got around by wandering.

Chipmnk

Hey guy!

Krimson

hey girl.

Chipmnk

:)

Krimson

hey hey hey

Krimson

Now with picture-y goodness.

Krimson

It was delicious.

And thanks Nichole

d3d

how awesome is italy? i'd go back tomorrow. i somehow missed that statue with the squirting boobs.

Krimson

yeah, that was at the base of the fountain of Poseidon in Bologna, they were mermaid's who had two fins, so that they could part their legs for Poseidon (not kidding), and their boobs shot water. It was pretty great.

olie!

cool photos, enjoy your stay!

E190

Amazing photos, Italy is beautiful! Hope you get a chance to do some travelling as well as all the study! I'd go back to Italy or London tomorrow if I could!

Krimson

Yeah, Italy was amazing, and I got to wander around and hang out quite a bit during my studies.

Krimson

Hey guys, I am going to submit some of these pictures to a study abroad photo competition. I could use help picking a few.

If you guys want to let me know what your favorites are from above or from my flickr page (there are more there), I would really appreciate it. Flickr Study Abroad set

bcrider

Love your shots, man; the five minutes we were in Italy this spring lent hardly any good photos for me! I love the Cirque Terra Beach and Cirque Terra Sea shots the most, and The Light (the second one) and Oculi - Rome bridges also. If you want to enter one with yourself in it, the Courtyard at Santa Croce is excellent. :)

Krimson

Thanks BC I appreciate it.

Krimson

bump

randyotter3000

so is Italy worth visiting? I lined it up as the next place I want to see

Krimson

Yes. whether you like art, history, art history, music, food, or just beautiful country, it is awesome.

Do the touristy stuff, but try to wander around a lot too.

Steve The Great

FIRENZE GELATO FESTIVAL?!?!?!

soooo cool

d3d

not to mention cheery, lively people

Krimson

Lively they most certainly are.

Krimson

Oh, I forgot to mention on this page that I am looking for help picking 2-3 images to submit to a competition. I put more info at the top of the post. thanks all!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?