THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Chipmnk

No, she didn't. I have a small penis.

Chipmnk

I wish I knew things about type.

professorE

Alvin, I love you to death.

professorE

Also, if you want to learn some basic things about type in an entertaining format, check THIS out.

Chipmnk

I like Cheltenham just from the "Ch". I don't know if that says anything about me. Feel free to judge.

Kookaberry

all you have to do is (img src="image url" width=number/)

Kookaberry

and that image is currently width=500

Kookaberry

And I like it too

SuperRyan

is jokerman on there?

Chipmnk

That site is actually pretty intense. I'm learning! I'll bookmark it for further perusal later.

professorE

Yes Ryan, it is. It's right in between Get Bent Extra Bold and I Will Kill You In Your Sleep Light Italic.

Kim456

I want to find a bug font for my girls science fair project......bet Phones would know if there was one out there....or Biosam....tempted to make my own out of the crawlies I drew last year

Kim456

you are truly awesome Ethan!!!!! Thanks!

Ste7en

haha, sweet

brentendo

That typographyforlawyers website is really helpful! Alot of it I knew already but there were some gems in there such as the information on small caps and nonbreaking spaces that'll be really handy when it comes to rewriting my CV. I'm glad I stumbled on your link!

professorE

You're welcome Kim!

Brendan, I read that whole site one night a few months ago. Even though most of it was a refresher, there's always little things you can learn.

professorE

Yes, DeeAnn. It is in there above Bite Me Medium and adjacent to I Will Crush You, You Tiny Little Person Extra Condensed.

No account?