Close
One second...

Thanks.

Thank you, Threadless!
I'm a huge fan of LOST, and creating this design was a blast! It was made easier by the fact that the show is full of instantly recognizable symbols and physical, tangible things - a broken airplane, a set of knives, a wheelchair, a metal case, the Virgin Mary statues. It wasn't a stretch at all to come up with 108 references - especially because there are so many LOST fans in the Threadless community that helped by using the blog forum to send me suggestions for more symbols.

So the design is a tribute to the very visual nature of the show - stark black and white, physical conflict - (gun beats knife, smoke monster beats gun!) and the physical items that in many cases tie a character to his/her checkered past - Charlie's Drive Shaft ring, Kate's toy plane, Sawyer's letter (He's a complex guy, sweetheart)

Huge thanks to the community at Threadless for contributing to the design, voting for it and ultimately turning it into an amazing tee and hoodie.

Watch this
SuperRyan

It is good to see you with a shield!

PuppetMeat

Few deserved it more than you. Congrats on an epic first (of many) prints!

rossmat8

Congrats dude, and hope this one opens the gates for many more

westicles

You totally deserved this. And the fact that it's a LOST reference makes me enjoy your print even more. Congrats dude, it was about time!

tracerbullet

this shirt makes me happy that lost is almost over so that i can finally watch it all and therefore actually understand this shirt

nathanwpyle at gmail.com

Hmmm - 9 days til the finale - I think you could watch one season a day and still have 8 hours to do other unimportant things and 3 days to recover.

jaywalkergraphics

WAIT, IS THIS A REPRINT!? HAHA!

Nathan, I just have to say, all things considered, you are one of the most talented dudes I've met. Top notch slogans, and brilliant designs, and a freaking chill person on top of it! I am going to go on believing that I discovered you, and you can acknowledge that I'm correct by saying nothing, or by outright denying it.

But really, I have no idea how you've managed it, but you've got the talent, the good looks, the money, the fame, the girls, the pineapple orchard, the dry cleaning business and the money! I also seriously, seriously consider getting "The possibilities" as a tattoo every Wednesday morning.

So, what am I saying? MONUMENTAL, DEATH-DEFYING, APOCALYPTIC CONGRATS, BUDDY! NOW BASK! :D

almozline

Congrats man!! Looks like it's going really strong - well deserved!

nathanwpyle at gmail.com

HA. Jay's comment = epic - and got everything right including my burgeoning pineapple orchard.

And thank you, Tal - ditto to you for your big win.

Arrow08

Nice concept! Congrats on the print!

donkeypunch

just ordered the hoody. great work man. i can't wait to get it in the mail, hopefully it'll get here before the finale.

westicles

I ordered it on Friday. Hopefully I get it before the finale. :(

rbthatcher

First (EPIC) print of many! Congrats Dude!!!

nathanwpyle at gmail.com

Oh man! I want to see photos of my cool threadless peeps in the hoodie.

Timothydog

Got my shirt today (the day before the finale)! You can be sure I will be wearing it all day tomorrow. Great design! Keep it up.

meggery

I will be ordering this one for sure! Fantastic design.

westicles

I wore it for the finale. :)

araenel

I wore it for the finale, even though it didn't fit lol.

I ordered a double xl and it seemed way smaller than that. And I have LOTS of threadless tees, so I know how they run. Oh well. Love the shirt! Will wear it even though LOST is gone :(

Sublimebudd

cant wait to get this in the mail

nathanwpyle at gmail.com

So sorry to hear that, Araenel! Also bummed that LOST is over.

Sublimebudd! Awesome. Be sure to post a product pic when you get it. YEAH

Sublimebudd

just got it! awesome, but i thought the dharama logo would be on the shirt somewhere.. i guess that is just the hoody?

nathanwpyle at gmail.com

Ah man, I'm sorry dude - yes - that is just the front crest on the hoodie.

The good news is

1. You'll look awesome regardless.
  2. the hoodie's only 30 dollars for a day or two!
  3. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance
westicles

I need to find a picture of me wearing it during my lost tour!

nathanwpyle at gmail.com

Dude, are you not on the LOST tour in that product pic photo?

Regardless, want to see more!

westicles

Oh yeah! haha There it is for you!

nathanwpyle at gmail.com

It's amazing, man. I'm glad you made it off that crazy island.

or

did

you

???

LOST

Sublimebudd

i put up my pic in the shirt!

No account?