Close
One second...

I {heart} NASHVILLE (Flood Relief Shirts)

• by btwilkins
  • posted May 11, 2010
  • 22 Comments

On May 1-2, 2010, Nashville flooded. When the water receded, it took nearly 30 lives with it and left close to $2billion of damage to the city and its residents. The flood was recorded as the worst non-hurricane related flood in American history.

I'm hoping that Threadless will help my neighbors and our city by giving the proceeds of this shirt and any cash awards to the Red Cross for the victims of the flood. Please support Nashville by buying this shirt!

Watch this
btwilkins

On May 1-2, 2010, Nashville flooded. When the water receded, it took nearly 30 lives with it and left close to $2billion of damage to the city and its residents. The flood was recorded as the worst non-hurricane related flood in American history.

I'm hoping that Threadless will help my neighbors and our city by giving the proceeds of this shirt and any cash awards to the Red Cross for the victims of the flood. Please support Nashville by buying this shirt!

aclark440

Great design! And a worthy cause!

zicr

wow very nice, thats good what your doing support Nashville!

jannabeth

Love it! It's perfect for Nashville and it is such a worthy cause! Let's come together now! I'm ready to buy!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

btwilkins

Thanks for the nice comments! Keep spreading the word. Nashville needs help and this is an easy way to give it.

sgpowers

So how do you buy it?

btwilkins

Threadless has to print it first, which is why voting is important. Please keep telling people to vote!

emillerriley

I can't wait to buy this!! Vote everyone!!!! Please vote!

chrome47

Looks great, Ben. I hope they print it.

LuciaL

LuciaL

craquehaus

The imagery doesn't strike me as being positive, though it's certainly your intent.

Instead of focusing on the flood ("flood 2010" text, water), why wouldn't you focus on the rebuilding, the music, or themes of the city that will eventually come back?

The obvious comparison on Threadless would be the Regrowth Katrina shirt.

Take another stab at it!

four.winds

Good luck - you're design is for a great cause and I do hope it gets printed

pesciulin

not bad at all!

chrome47

If it prints, I'll get it. You know it.

No account?
Join Us