REALLY,though?....

This is a blog where you talk about situations where you say ....'REALLY,though?' in either shock, amazement, dissapointment,disgust,surprise, or any combination of any and every of the aforementioned items.

Situations that really leave you speechless, apart from you just kinda saying 'really?!?!'....

ps. YA RLY.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 13
emoisforposers

I'll start:

Always a good heart-warming feeling when the one person you could have easily sold your right kidney for if it meant you'd be gullies for life who repeatedly said was completely anti-commitment and would rather be dead than married......bachelor4lyfe lifestyle.....

says "so i've started saving up for a ring....."

The words "it's not me, it's you" are incarnate.

emoisforposers

disclaimer: this blog may be deleted in a few minutes based on the fact it's a selfish woe-is-me kinda blog where you kinda question the relationships you've had with people in your past.

EN AJUSTES

Actually I was questioning the relationships I'm having in the present.

Chipmnk

I lost my copy of The Great Gatsby recently. It probably doesn't seem like much, and I could just as easily buy it from any bookstore, but it had a good two years of pages bookmarked and margins carefully noted and lines highlighted or underlined. I ended up digging through all the books under my bed, fruitlessly.

And at the end, surrounded by books, I just let out a "fucking hell, really?".

emoisforposers

EN AJUSTES on May 05 '10 at 12:33pm Actually I was questioning the relationships I'm having in the present.

Kinda going through a bit of that too

Mike4507

What was your news?

emoisforposers

Aw, Alvin. I love that book...and can imagine that feeling.... I'm sorry you didn't find it. It's always in the last place you think it'd be in though.... fingers crossed!

Chipmnk

My situation is probably nowhere near as interesting/important as yours though.

emoisforposers

Mike4507 on May 05 '10 at 12:40pm What was your news?

I've been casted for a tv show that starts up shooting in june.

emoisforposers

no situation is more interesting or important than another story/situation!

we're all human.

courtney pie

I did a really though the other day. It's a long story, but it involves an ex from 11yrs ago, me not speaking to him for the past year or so because he's crazy and FB messaging.

emoisforposers

courtney pie on May 05 '10 at 12:43pm I did a really though the other day. It's a long story, but it involves an ex from 11yrs ago, me not speaking to him for the past year or so because he's crazy and FB messaging.

sounds like your ex needs a little bit of this.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fZDvcbfifbU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fZDvcbfifbU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

EN AJUSTES

There's this person I would do anything for, right? All of a sudden she puts up a wall between us, and she starts avoiding all contact. I think I know why, she needs some space, or something like that (really complicated to explain). Yesterday, she tells me it's because I sent her bad vibes about a project of hers. And I just don't get it, all I did was encouraging her and even helped her. At least that's what I tried to do, there's no way I'd give her anything that isn't the best of me. I'm still trying to figure out where or when she got those bad vibes from me, I hope it's not an issue as serious as it seems now.

Hey, you're on the show? Or possibly? Congrats either way!

EN AJUSTES

Whoa, long post. I rarely do those.

emoisforposers

Leandro:

Ohhh man... I can relate to that too. The same situation, except when he did eventually talk to me, it wasn't to say I gave him bad vibes, but that he had shut himself off from 'us' because unbeknownst to me, he'd had a girlfriend the whole time I'd known him (we weren't dating, but I was nuts about him) and she was overseas and would be coming home any second, and he was falling for me, so it was better that he just maintained all distance.

So, that was a big "REALLY,though?!"

ps. yes! i'm officially on the show. woop woop.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

i do this almost every night when i watch umpires make terrible calls during baseball games.

BASEBALL IS IMPORTANT STUFF

courtney pie

:( whatever that is, it's blocked. blocking my ex works too!

emoisforposers

it's a song.... you're gonna have to hear it when you get a second.... it's perfect for what you're going through, and hilariously appropriate.

maybe you can just send that song to your ex and block him. the song explains why. haha

emoisforposers

brian:

TOTALLY! that's pretty much me during every jays game where they're not pulling their weight as they can/should

EN AJUSTES

Well, she does have a boyfriend :/

i'm officially on the show

BOLD CAPS CONGRATS!!!

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

I took up the challenge of trying to get my awful human being of an ex to unfriend me on fb by subtly making fun of her. It did not work. So then I flat out called her a cunt.

We are still fb friends.

tracerbullet

why don't you just unfriend her, steve?

tracerbullet

also, way to drop the C card. well done.

courtney pie

The lights in the office are on a motion sensor timer. My movements in my cubicle are not enough to keep the lights on. So I have to fling myself in my rolly chair outta the cubicle to the wall to trip the lights. It's fun at first, but after having to do it 5 times in an hour it's just annoying as fuck.

courtney pie

my friend, girlAlex, and I use 'cunty' in sentences regularly.

tracerbullet

haha that's ridiculous, courtney. reminds me of an episode of Andy Richter Controls the Universe.

emoisforposers

torakamikaze on May 05 '10 at 1:13pm I took up the challenge of trying to get my awful human being of an ex to unfriend me on fb by subtly making fun of her. It did not work. So then I flat out called her a cunt.

this is why you're my favourite, with a u, because i'm canadian.

emoisforposers

courtney:

you should just get one of those wacky inflatable tubemen

tracerbullet

where's the hilarity in that?

good point

emoisforposers

OMG

:-O

I had no idea that was so big....

should have looked at the resolution

aaaaaaah

i broke the blog :(

on the bright side, it is a symbol of just how everlasting our friendship is

Mike4507

BBFFs

big best friends forever.

tracerbullet

OMG

:-O

I had no idea that was so big....

emoisforposers

hahahahahaha....

i am not surprised this was turned into a that's a she say! hhahaha

courtney pie

emoisforposers on May 05 '10 at 1:21pm courtney:

you should just get one of those wacky inflatable tubemen

is that a sex doll for women? does it vibrate? does it have a rabbit? I need to know these things!

emoisforposers

is that a sex doll for women? does it vibrate? does it have a rabbit? I need to know these things!

if it doesn't, it should.

everything's better when it vibrates.

courtney pie

I am 100% okay with sounding like an episode of Andy Richter.

courtney pie

sometimes I lean against the washing machine during the spin cycle

/awkward

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

courtney pie on May 05 '10 at 1:17pm So I have to fling myself in my rolly chair outta the cubicle to the wall to trip the lights.

Vids or it didn't happen.

courtney pie

sometimes I forget to separate Steve's delicates

emoisforposers

sometimes I lean against the washing machine during the spin cycle

<big> ME TOO!!</big>

also kind of embarassing but here we go...

when i used to bartend one of my fridges under the bar was at the PERFECT height for risky business.... and it would hum and vibrate away while it kept beer and limes cold... so usually, while pouring draft and making small talk with my clients... if i was stressed out, nervous, or just having a rough day... and now that i think about it, even if i wasn't...and i just felt like going at it... i'd kinda press up against the corner end of that fridge, and just let it do its job.... no one ever knew....

...til you guys.. right now

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

I say really, now? not really, though, so I have never been in one of those situations

...really, though, I have

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 13