Close
One second...

Sexy Candy

• by zozo
  • posted May 02, 2010
  • 20 Comments

Watch this
zozo

This started as a random sketch and ended up as a sweet and sexy trip to my imagination.

zozo

bump

KreativeGym

I like your illustration, I just don't understand whats going on?

Leyaexcolosi

can you put this on a shirt? is it center-placed or corner? the idea is good but i dont see a candy?

why dont you try to make a typical candy-pattern (red-white-diagonal-stripes) in the design? ;-)

what you think about mine? honey bunny

erelca

I agree with @Leyaexcolosi, a mixe with your idea and a real candy coul'd be intersting...

I've a couple of critiques on the go... can you help me... sister room, I'm single, zebra, global warming...

zozo

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. I will work on the improvements.

haljones

maybe a lil too cartoony . . . add another color of shine under the brightest and before the magenta thatd be cool I do think this is sweet though makes me think Stones and anything that makes me think stone is good

LuciaL

just perfect!

MaGoogals

Cool graphic. It's a shame it doesn't say anything, I can see an A,E&S. This would be so sweet with something you need to focus on to read, a "hidden meaning". Also add another couple of shade colours to give the blobs more form. In saying that the high lights are work well. :)

BandanaMan

This would make a cool girl shirt. Placed like top right on the shirt and I think it's good. Unless you wana spend time adding in a secret meaning like MaGoo said. Which would be cool, but it's your choice.

Check out mine. Bear City.

morozinka1

sweet! tray put it on the light pink tee.

J.R

It looks really awsome! It just needs something to anchor it so it doesn't seem so random.

Can you spare a sec to look at my critique?

zozo

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. I'm gonna work on it this week. As long as I've read, the lines are great, but they need more depth and a concept/text/something to make them less random.

I've already checked your works.

graf

it's looking good, looking forward for V2...

check mine

No account?
Join Us