Close
One second...

Keys to the Kingdom

• by eskimooo
  • posted May 02, 2010
  • 31 Comments

Big fan of simplicity.
This is me adding interest to my favorite pattern. Plus it combines my favorite topic: Wildlife!

Watch this
eskimooo

Big fan of simplicity. This is me adding interest to my favorite pattern. Plus it combines my favorite topic: Wildlife!

Outlaw01

Varying your line width in the strings/ropes probably would have made this design incredibly stronger while keeping it simple.

sillhill

love this tee! the bird is beautiful and it is interesting without seeming cluttered. i'd buy it!

eskimooo

thanks for the feedback Outlaw and for the compliments SillHill!

zicr

very cool it's something new and fresh

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

This is cool, the simplicity is great. I agree with Outlaw: varying with or texture could make this even better. 4

eskimooo

thanks for the votes and comments! how do you get your design recognized on here?

Macuz

funny idea

eskimooo

thanks! hope it gets printed!

arose2maro

love it. look forward to wearing it!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

this is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kulkith

nice nice nice!!

anatesape

ya if you follow Outlaw1's advice this SHOULD get published.

maxink

nice illustration

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Cool idea and nice play with perspective and illusion. Something doesn't seem perfectly balanced about this just yet, maybe it's what Outlaw said, but it's getting towards print yes-ness.

liveitupp1000

LOVE IT..but I also wish the lines changed in thickness a to add a bit more interest.

eskimooo

thanks for all of the feedback guys! i'm making edits.

do i simply resubmit an edited version when the voting for this one is over? should i delete the old design?

bogdant

very nice!5

No account?
Join Us