Close
One second...

GaGa

• by bandd
  • posted Apr 20, 2010
  • 47 Comments

For some reason it has been denide cuz it contains copyright material.... not sure why they're saying that, does anyone have any idea why they'res aying that?...

cheers

Watch this
bandd

For some reason it has been denide cuz it contains copyright material.... not sure why they're saying that, does anyone have any idea why they'res aying that?...

cheers

cacarissa

i think it's weird because there are a lot of shirts that have been made or that have been approved that have some pretty blatant copyright material in them.

bandd

i know..... does this one need work or something?...

Anloma
Anloma profile pic Alumni

Great, but i would use the face only

Anloma
Anloma profile pic Alumni

Great, but i would use the face only

bandd

i'll put up a shoulderless one here and you be the judges... i think the shoulders help stabilize the image... i'll re post once i get home... cheers for stoping by

hanonly1

yeah..use the face only..and make it lilbit contras with the tees color. i hope can help the object looks bump.

valiant-thor

maybe gaga is a copyright material of lady gaga..so they rejected it..and I agree with anloma..only the face would be good..

Solarpoweredspaz

I agree with everyone above me, the head would be enough. That said, I think you captured Gaga nicely.

nervicles

I agree to.. face only will be perfect

ben buzzkill

Re: the copyright issue, I think valiant-thor might be right - that Lady GaGa's image is protected when it comes to product application, ie. t-shirts?

bandd

just the face... what say thee???

Sids Yard

yeah that looks a lot better :)

Hopie Dopie

I really like this, I love your technique and style with the shading. I also love what you have done with the eyes!! submit it! :)

petergriffith44

Good work, slick finishing. I'd say submit aswell.

bandd

damn... anyone know how to cancel a submision before it's approved?.... ;P... darn it... i was trying to sub just in case they'd accept it cuz of the copyright stuff...

you really think v2 better?... hugh... go figure i thought v1 was better...

cheers X))

ibeenthere

looks very good!

Frosby
Frosby profile pic Alumni

v1 is too messy for my liking. v2 looks cool. can screenprint handle airbrush style like this?

Michael Cowdy

V2's the one to go with, clean and sharp, definitely submit. Good luck!!!

valiant-thor

yup..this is good...

ice_cream

cool idea..
and yeah, v2 is better than v1.. v1 seemed... scattered all over the place.
v2 is more focused... on two most amazing things!! hehe.. ^^

Battle-Cat

Do it! Nice one.

verbistheword

hey bandd, I agree with the rest, v2 is cleaner -- something about the cut off at the neck seems more natural.

I'm curious to know if it goes through this time, since I imagine GaGa's face is more "copyrighted" than her shoulders...

Hope it goes through! (and many thanks for the critique on my WIP.)

proj9ct86

Good Job, my lady would love it.

mister-t

like it!good job!submit it!

ValHolla

looks like you've got all the feedback you need! i do agree with everyone that said v2 is cleaner. tried to explain mine

ryarevoluzzer

v2 is really great...love the clean style...sub it!

MeredithSerena

V2 for sure. Does Lady GaGa wear glasses like that. I'm so not cool sorry. :( Regardless, it looks neat.

jenniferkehl

can't go wrong with Gaga. Sooooo many people would buy this! submit!

Omnibus

agreed its a hot ticket item, submit

bandd

thanks everyone!!!! i'll try and push this one and get the other one unapproved...

cheers everyone!!!!

i.am.levi

i like it, tho i think thatll violate all the color rules. too bad...

bandd

well... they approved my older version... LOL... hopefully they might get the headonly one up too... i hope so... i also hope the colour rule doesn't get broken...

cheers!!!

bandd

it's got like 4 or 5 in the hair, one for the skin, one for the shadow black and white... around 8... right? :S...

bontenk

great....
a brush of hair i like

Pompiliofilardi

The drawing is brilliant, but perhaps the T-shirt needs a little from color because the hair gets lost, he needs a little more of contrast.

Visit "Beb Deum" page(illustrator), his style looks alike to yours and perhaps you get some idea for the background.
Equally very good work.

bandd

X)) looks like they took down the one with the shoulder pads... hope you like the headonly... still waiting for approval but if they approved the other one i'm sure this one will go up... cheers for al your comments and good luck to us all X))

cheers

geektees

thanks for the feedback on mine I think yours looks great.
Submit it.

ibeenthere

this is ready to submit i think

Please help me put and rate my design:) Owl Commando

No account?