Close
One second...

The Concert

I came up with the idea for this one when I saw the music-video for the song "Fix You" by Coldplay the other morning. Half of the video was filmed while one of their liveconcerts. I was impressed by the huge light-show and audience and I felt a bit like I was a part of it. I think there are a lot of music videos made in this way to bring some of the concert-feeling into the living room :-D

(that´s no specific band on the design)

Watch this
Arbeitsblatt

I came up with the idea for this one when I saw the music-video for the song "Fix You" by Coldplay the other morning. Half of the video was filmed while one of their liveconcerts. I was impressed by the huge light-show and audience and I felt a bit like I was a part of it. I think there are a lot of music videos made in this way to bring some of the concert-feeling into the living room :-D

(that´s no specific band on the design)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

jerbing33
jerbing33 profile pic Alumni

this is an awesome concept, but the quality of the graphics seem to be a bit lacking.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

the stage should have been bigger !

yetitutu

nice idea

Morton_86

Love the night idea

JayCowle

Love this idea!

craquehaus

jerbing33
jerbing33 on Apr 19 '10
this is an awesome concept, but the quality of the graphics seem to be a bit lacking.

Pakpandir
Pakpandir profile pic Alumni

very clever use of glow ink

DustyBubbles

Very cool idea. Like I'm in love with that whole glow in the dark layer there. But I'm torn, because the graphic isn't placed very well. It awkwardly cuts the person in half, which detracts from the tshirt as a whole. It looks better in the dark because you've got something going on above the stage. Perhaps you could extend the design above that rigid line in the daytime view as well?

Kontrastt
Kontrastt profile pic Alumni

A really cool concept! looks very good on tee. 5!

Ypsilon9999

4 - nice work! Funny idea!

emilyrolly

day ones gay kinda like the idea of the night but execution is poor im dissapointed

AndreeArt

haha, love the placement and the idea, maybe push the middle light ray all the ay to the top of the tee? nice :)

sadra1

nice!

No account?
Join Us