very nice idea!

kouho

thank u guys.

kouho

This is an illustration about my tiny girl,

She is very curious and playful

I hope you kind with her ;-)

kouho

in this new versin I work on the man's shirt and their shadow.

kouho

This is an illustration about my tiny girl,

She is very curious and playful

I hope you kind with her ;-)

surreal_blue

It has a really nice color palette and interesting use of space, it's a nice image. Honestly though, I'm not sure what is going on. Not everything needs to be understood to be appreciated, but it feels like there is a missing link here !?

kouho

thanke u for ur describe " surreal_blue "

mikey03bf

i really like your illustration. i just think for threadless maybe the girl should be in a different setting.. but your style is cool

brittanykristen

wow, great work here.. I love the colors I'd like to see how you would have it placed on a shirt

BiG PuN

I think your V3 is a lot better then you first one. i like it If you have a minute can you help me out and look at both of my submission.

MeredithSerena

The setting makes it seem like she is in a bar and getting second hand smoke which is not looked well upon. At least in the US (California) where I am from. Other than that I think she is really cute. Maybe just take out the guys at the bar.

danShand

first of I really like your style. i agree with " surreal_blue " tho, I'm a bit confused with the concept. it makes me feel a bit uneasy with the young innocent girl and the smoking, drinking men at the bar. maybe it needs a caption or a speech bubble? even though its a bit disturbing it does make you think and question the idea behind it, and with the strength in your illustration i feel it works well. i say you could submit it and it'd do well.
I'd like to see it placed on a shirt tho. awesome!

Battle-Cat

I concur. It's a lovely style you have here, but the story is only half told. For example what if your girl was doing something with some sort of super power you didn't know she had. Then it would give the men a reason to be looking at her. At the moment, it looks a little...how do I put this delicately..."suss".

MaGoogals

Great colours maybe the two parts need to be connected. A stronger story/concept will help.

No account?