Close
One second...

Because I can't forget…

Seven Nation Army is one of my favourite videos, from one of my favourite albums, from one of my favourite bands, which made this idea a no brainer. As well as coming from an album called Elephant, the beat of this song is like a Elephant's heavy foot steps, 1,2,3,4, 1,2,3,4. Ink drawings, scanned and put together on the computer with a halftone reflection. Hope you likie :)

Thanks to valorandvelum and manos for the templates

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

Seven Nation Army is one of my favourite videos, from one of my favourite albums, from one of my favourite bands, which made this idea a no brainer. As well as coming from an album called Elephant, the beat of this song is like a Elephant's heavy foot steps, 1,2,3,4, 1,2,3,4. Ink drawings, scanned and put together on the computer with a halftone reflection. Hope you likie :)
Thanks to valorandvelum and manos for the templates

Pakpandir
Pakpandir profile pic Alumni

i like the visual. Looks great! the reflection on the ground and the elephant are done really well.

nukedperogy

love the elephant! so much beautiful detail. Also, nice presentation =] $5 buy!

flockstudios

cool!, really cool, not funny or cute, but cool.

pitayon

good one

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Looks awesome on white!!

brentendo

I loved that video! the tee is great, both as an homage to the video and as a standalone design. nice work! $5

Anloma
Anloma profile pic Alumni

Incredible!!!!! 5$

bbgm

it looks like a bit of white is missing between the legs of the elephant

jaypaulo
jaypaulo profile pic Alumni

Looks so good!!!
5$
Now I'll watch the video..

pavlo100

yeah man really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quick-brown-fox

bbgm - no white missing between legs, they are three concentric triangles with a hole in the middle - if you look at slide three, you'll see what I mean by looking at the placement on the red tee.

Thanks all so much for your votes and comments so far.

Winter the artist
Winter the artist profile pic Alumni

damn I was thinking about a Seven Nation Army design...cool stuff man!

Ebony S.

I'm all 4 elephants!!!!!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

This is great, I wish it was a bit more abstract and had a few more references to the song in, but it's still a good design.

quick-brown-fox

Thanks staffell. I did consider other elements in my initial sketch (queen of england, hounds of hell etc), but stripped it back to the simple organic drawing, and digital graphic. I preferred it this way

almozline
almozline profile pic Alumni

Great design!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us