Close
One second...

I had a dream with Spacesick in it.

i had a weird dream in general last night, i was on nyquil...
but the clearest memory from the dream was going to Spacesick's house, which was apparently in a large maintenence room near the top of an apartment building. the walls were covered with all sorts of old pop culture paraphenelia, band flyers, walls of toys, had several tv's playing different things, and in the middle of the room was a large shallow box full of shitloads of vintage trading cards of every possible concept (except sports). things i used to collect as a kid, and things i didn't even know existed.
and he had some doubles and i wanted some of them. and he was watching me like a hawk as i flipped through them.

most of all, i was surprised he didn't have them in archival plastic card sleeves....and just out in some box in the middle of the room.

and that's about all i remember.

Watch this
travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

i think the 'room' was actually his brain. somehow, nyquil and pollen fever's teleported me there.

taz-pie

ahahaaa that is awesome

travis76

we're talking wacky packages, mars attacks, dinosaurs attack, grossville high, and card series i can't even describe because they were so awesomely strange.

and alot of them looked like they inspired his art and ideas and i called him on it and he acted sheepish...lol

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

sounds scary :O

spacesick 2

haha. that's pretty true to life. I have a set of Dinosaurs Attack right here next to my computer.

also if you came over, you could take whatever you wanted. I don't even want this stuff anymore.

isme

hahahah this is so bizarre
i wonder if threadpeeps who dream of threadpeeps theyve never met, or whose faces they havent seen yet, dream of meeting their avatars walking on two legs or something.

taz-pie

i wish i could be inside his brain. like in being john malkovich, minus any creepy sexual scenes

nikolina100

I wanna have a spacesick dream :)

isme

i dont want to be inside spacesick's brain at all-it would be like starting a joke and ending with a completely unexpected punchline that somehow makes sense given the context SOMETIMES, at warp speed, which would still hurt my brain.
hahaahahha....
no offense space...

spacesick 2

I have a girlfriend

isme

i dont want to be inside spacesick's brain at all-it would be like starting a joke and ending with a completely unexpected punchline that somehow makes sense given the context SOMETIMES, at warp speed, which would still hurt my brain.
hahaahahha....
no offense space...
im trying to say, and i think im not doing it very well, you're funny :)

spacesick 2

we love each other very much. we're moving in together in May.

spacesick 2

jk I'm slowly dying alone

taz-pie

i had a threadless dream a few nights ago.

i dreamt about the best batshit crazy design ever. i amazed myself at its brilliance, and planned on subbing it asap. so i woke up and in my sleepy state i left a message on my cellphone to remind me about it in the morning.

so the next morning, i grab my phone and the only details of the epic dream was a single typed phrase:

"the business meeting"

thats all i thought to write down in my sleepy state. it makes no sense, so no epic design from me :(

travis76

strangely enough in the dream, i don't remember seeing your face, even though i knew you were 'watching me like a hawk'...it was like the film was shot to purposely leave you out of the frame. i've seen you in flickr pics of mezo's and stuff though.

taz-pie

you mean he wasnt a little blue guy?

travis76

my fave threadless dream is still one with me and olli rudi helping mezo move out of an apartment and he was totally macking on her embarrassingly bad and i was trying to show him how to be more subtle as to not spook that gentle beast from him.

travis76

plus i was reminding him that she was married.

isme

i hate it when dreams create so much expectation esp. when coming out of it, and in that semi-conscious awakening state, it feels like your brain is flooded by some kind of fairy-unicorn dust that makes you see things differently than you would when youve completely woken up to reality. either that or we just forgot most of it.
hahaha... i wonder how much of what i just said is coming across like im rambling...

spacesick 2

Flaming Globes of Sigmund

isme

yea, ive had dreams where i knew i was dreaming of someone who looked completely different than the person i knew they were IRL, but that never seemed to bother me.

spacesick 2

every night I dream of a girl I miss
with all my heart
and when the nightmarish heartache is over
it's time to face another day without her

littlem

it's like that seinfeld episode where jerry's gf has this amazing vintage toy collection that she won't let him touch.

travis76

space's place, apart from being filled with cool shit, was pretty much a concrete block box shaped shithole though, with like a bare bulb hanging in the middle...lol

squintygirl

HA! I once had a Threaddream where Staffell was trying to convince me to ride a particular rollercoaster, even though rides of that sort make me feel all throw-uppy. Your dream sounds much more interesting.

spacesick 2

I live in a beautiful two story house nestled within the quintessential middle american neighborhood, not that it's any of your business

and I sleep atop a luxurious queen sized bed with no one else in it to steal the covers or snore while I cry myself to sleep, alone and heartbroken

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

that actually happened, trav

taz-pie

ahahahaa olli

OlliRudi

esse, the ring don't mean a thing dog

OlliRudi

you know, we can't get nyquil over here
we only get that sissy stuff

taz-pie

i miss mezo

spacesick 2

I was just kidding about all that heartbreak stuff! I've never even been in love. I mean how could I be? it's not even in my programming.

No account?