Close
One second...

bot i love you

• by skylarpig
  • posted Apr 05, 2010
  • 15 Comments

this is the first 'finished' edit of this but i know there's a few more fiddles I'd like to diddle, just looking for some comments on what I've done so far, if you will... thank you, feel free to post yours after commenting too, i will gladly check yours I'm all about the feedback yo

Watch this
skylarpig

this is the first 'finished' edit of this but i know there's a few more fiddles I'd like to diddle, just looking for some comments on what I've done so far, if you will... thank you, feel free to post yours after commenting too, i will gladly check yours I'm all about the feedback yo

skylarpig

i said... I'M ALL ABOUT THE FEEDBACK. yo

jamesnotjim

maybe incorporate the text into the dog tag (if thats what it is) and think about colours which complement each other because at the moment the silver and blue really clash. keep at it :)

skylarpig

cool thank you, yeh don't know why i didn't do a black background the blue isn't part of the design i jus thought it made the design stand out in contrast... wil update that soon...which text do you think needs to be made clearer? his actual speech or the digits on the calculator? maybe i should speech/thought bubble it up(but don't reckon that's fitting for this dude) or have it coming out in a long line from the mike? i think i need to work on the calculator if you think it's a dogtag! hehe or is it the heart you think is a dogtag, hmm? thanks and if anyone reads this can you please let me know what you think, may wait a while to post the diff background otherwise these words may be undiscovered...

skylarpig

here it is with black background as the blue was a bit garish... will work on more details later and hopefully some placement... watch this space! x

Ms6101985

cute...i like it...i am not too sure if i like the calculator....maybe if you could take the chain off and write the text under the robot? You should try it..but overall i likes.....

Critique my work!...BAD HAIR DAY

skylarpig

maybe I'll lose the chain, it needs some work anyway, and have the calculator as a badge on him but I'm stil keen to include it somehow in the final design. thank you

Ms6101985

Hey...thanks for the comment...I updated my design...Could you please take a look

skylarpig

yeh sure will do now and comment... thank you! got a do some work on mine, will let you know if that's cool

skylarpig

bumpety bump bump nump? any takers?

No account?
Join Us