Close
One second...

Moana 'Ohana

Moana 'Ohana is Hawaiian for Ocean Family. The imagery is inspired by an experience I had in Kauai, when a humpback whale visited the boat I was on and ended up hanging near the boat for a good 5 minutes. It was an incredible experience to be that close to such a beautiful and mysterious animal. The illustration was done in pencil, then marker, then scanned in to the computer. The line work is also influenced by traditional Hawaiian designs with my own twists and turns. The shirt is belt printed, front and back. Hope you like it.

Watch this
dust9

Moana 'Ohana is Hawaiian for Ocean Family. The imagery is inspired by an experience I had in Kauai, when a humpback whale visited the boat I was on and ended up hanging near the boat for a good 5 minutes. It was an incredible experience to be that close to such a beautiful and mysterious animal. The illustration was done in pencil, then marker, then scanned in to the computer. The line work is also influenced by traditional Hawaiian designs with my own twists and turns. The shirt is belt printed, front and back. Hope you like it.

EN AJUSTES

Very cool! I dig

kdidj

Nice!

YaaH

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

I'd buy the flops for sure. Not as sure on the shirt. Cool style. 5

lazermonk

Great design. Been my desktop wallpaper for 2 weeks now.

Tikimasters

This is pretty neat.

Malaga6

It is very beautiful - love the intricate lines and vibrant color!

PolinaK

i like pattern!

pitayon

cool

safacles

love the blue and the pattern

hilaryleung

Gorgeous design and even better story! Oh how I miss Hawaii!

pepe_le_moko

looking at it makes me seasick :P

ChrisCross25

Flops are great - shirt...not so much.

Paraffine

Great work! 4

Plu Shu

Makes a really good looking pattern !

vintz

cooooooool!

Anloma

Great design!