hypermoi

hahaha 5 :)

cps0218

Haha whoops :p $5

Pierrey

HaHa!

YaaH

Mrijnster

Great fun! Especially the marital row: a 5!

laurastead

oh snap! i love noah's defeated posture

millyblue

Very nice, beatiful colors...

Bio-bot 9000

not bad, but the iceberg could use some more definition, and the characters made not so flat. And someone is bound to post that there's already a printed shirt with the same name, so it might as well be me, but the title doesn't matter a whole lot.

Lgrr

Bio-bot 9000, in fact it's a matter of taste and personal esthestism :)

Epistemologist

Bio, don't forget already a shirt with the same exact concept, and the other one was better done.

Ameliebabu

Thank you everybody for the great comments! Too bad for the title. Let's say it is called "Oops, kind of ruined it all". "Bio-bot" to my opinion, what matters in a great shirt is that it is instantly understandable. I tried to give away the superfluous and stand to the core of my design. It is apparently simple but take a close look it is all but that. "Epis", this design has a totally different story. We are talking end of mankind and of all life on earth against disappearance of unicorn. Have you understood it?

ilovegoats

i think this is much more welldone, medium rare indeed. but it shant be printed...sorry mate.

EN AJUSTES

I enjoy the placement

mikiaika

I love everything about this design , the concept the colours the placement ! 5 $ buy ;-)

Ameliebabu

Thank you all :)

No account?