Close
One second...

Summer Flight

Thought it was perfect to resub this for the Havaianas contest. Also tweaked it so there are only 6 colors in the design (using halftones).

And the design on the shirt is printed to the sides so it doesn't seem so boxy. Can work on navy, brown, or asphalt.

Hope you like it as much as I do!

Watch this
the110

Thought it was perfect to resub this for the Havaianas contest. Also tweaked it so there are only 6 colors in the design (using halftones).

And the design on the shirt is printed to the sides so it doesn't seem so boxy. Can work on navy, brown, or asphalt.

Hope you like it as much as I do!

BOTERIO

I like the colors!!!!

leopi

Great design i like the flip flops and tee but i have a question , can we resub? , i thought we cant as stated in the promotion guidelines , ... The submission must not be a design that has already been submitted to Threadless.

please Threadles let us know .

gem_boel

awesome, 5!

64crayolas

kind of hard to see the balloon outline in the preview, maybe if it was moved up just a little bit more?

brentendo

@leopi, resubs are allowed if there are changes to the design. I think that rule is in place to stop people submitting the same design over and over again

nice design dude! looks great on the flipflops!

leopi

cool, thanks for the info brentendo .

EN AJUSTES

Very cool! $5

Walibs

ASPHALT!!

the110

thank you folks!

FRICKINAWESOME

Better placed on the tee now and a really nice flip-flop addition as well!

loveafordmustang

Your design on my back and 'neath my foot! Fantastic!!!

tessgelvezon

as always, the colors are great - real "summer" feeling. beautiful on tee shirt, very nice on flip flops too.

growabrain

i love this! on the shirt, the flippies & even as a print!

momnilekajbri

when i wear those flip flops on the beach, i'd not leavethem on the shore when i hit the waves, they'd be on my feet all the time. too colorful and lovely to leave around!

YaaH

sillimanian75

impressive ! and the flip flops are a real summer sensation

soloyo-collabs

Love it, on the shirt and the flip flops as well!

the110

thanks folks!!

ZeroGuardian

I really really like it!
one problem...its not a 8 color design
they count every shade of one color as a color...so 5 different shades of red are 5 colors.

the110

@zeroguardian.. it's actually only 6 colors using halftones. =) The flipflops have a maximum of 6, the shirt can have more colors.

Paoper

The balloon its a little hard to see, the effect has to be more drastic.

ndikol

coooooool!

Quell

I looove it on the asphalt.

ojacko

Like it so much :)

the110

Thank you!!!

jasonwave

very cool in my eye.. love the color combo...

cheers man!

mariemour

one of the best designs for this comp ive seen!

the110

yey! keep em coming please!

gabesmom

totally love it! your colors are so havaianas!!!
$5!!!

leeangeles_iori

i'll definitely buy this stuffs!.. very nice!

kamikazee

simple & clean!

No account?