Ochikubo

This is v1, a solid idea in original painted form.. tell me what you guys think and where I should go from here.

Watch this
jrlandshark

This is v1, a solid idea in original painted form.. tell me what you guys think and where I should go from here.

ssrowar

fine but cutting edge is not good idea with Tee shirt

jrlandshark

Its baiscally a woman somewhat transforming or melting in the midst of a deep purple sunset..

should it be made more computerized? or repainted with the solid 8 colors?

elefunfunt

Looks nice, but place on a t-shirt in some graphic editor (e.g. Photoshop) and you (we) will see if works or not.
Need version 2 for sure.

Sagast

theres definitively an idea there
i like the blending of colors really good keep working on that

Check this one

yukaa

ist a nice idea why dont you try to put it in other technique maybe in some kind sketch or even a cartoonish look, in my personal taste i wouldnt wear it in this shape but i really like the concept

;)

LuciaL

very interesting!

tyreeimagery

i like the painting. just not sure if it fits this site. I think that if you match the blues or purples to the exact shirt color and fade out the brushstrokes as they approach the edges so there is a a clean fade into the shirt that it could work. Style wise i think it is more suited to Design by Humans as it could work as a large print. very good use of color though because that sun really pops

Knee Neighbor

could be a pretty good left shoulder print if you can soften the edges.

Max-Frederick

I'm not crazy about the blue swirl coming from her hair, but the idea really is VERY cool!!
you may also extend the purple, or fade it out a little more, just so it doesn't stop so abruptly.
keep going, love the idea!

Ampersands

very nice idea! i like how it drips and the texture of it, are you going to try and translate this into the digital file?

Iellwen

This is just my artistic taste, but I think it looks more artsy than pretty. I like the top right corner with the black, purple, and white against the sun. If I had to turn this painting into a t-shirt (and if I knew anything about how to use photoshop!), I'd start with a black background, then add the purple and white (maybe some grey too?) against some fraction of the sun. It's a simpler, prettier design.

No account?
Join Us