Close
One second...

Bad Planning

• by Gimmickey
  • posted Mar 16, 2010
  • 31 Comments

Oh man is the boss angry about this one. They had one simple task, make sure all of the pieces fit together and don't leave any spaces.

Now look what they have done! I guess they were just having too much fun on the job!

Watch this
Gimmickey

Oh man is the boss angry about this one. They had one simple task, make sure all of the pieces fit together and don't leave any spaces.

Now look what they have done! I guess they were just having too much fun on the job!

OrangeTrafficCone

i like the idea but i think the edsign could have been better.
the characters seem kinda... odd... 2

fabrichi

the boos looks kinda like a baby, the design has less potential then it should, and it reminds me of amazon addiction.....1

sainttomn

It's a good idea, but Tetris pieces are supposed to fall from the sky. You need that in the design, or it's just people putting a wall together, poorly.

Maybe swap out the colors to match those in the game?

Redo the characters and take some more time on them, at least the boss and the "I dunno" guy up front. The boss's fingers are actually going through his helmet, and "I Dunno" guy looks like he's about to fall over.

You've got potential, but this could have spent some time in critique, sir. I'd like to see it a few revisions down the road.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

keep the original colors for the pieces.

EN AJUSTES

I think it's a great idea 4

Manubrial

I agree with Sainttomn needs work, but good idea.

mark722
mark722 profile pic Alumni

CUTE

choubaka360
choubaka360 profile pic Alumni

hahahaaa!!coooool

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

cute :D

BCOB

cute

GUACandROLL

i would include a crane that's lowering some of the pieces from above so it looks more like tetris. i agree that the characters need some work- especially the boss. i would change the foot position and ditch the two lines you have for the mustache. i like the idea though!

tadstick

outstanding!

carabeara4

great idea. i

64crayolas

funny idea, just wish it wasn't so where's waldo-y

millyblue

Nice idea and colors, boss' mouth is weird...

bengineer
bengineer profile pic Alumni

nice!

metroidmime

Yes a Kids Tetris Tee! Neato!

ojacko

Cool idea, it's pretty fun!

Gimmickey

thanks for the support everyone!

lilac2

fun idea. . .
but how is the boss holding his hat so his fingers come all the way around?

and usually the different shapes are the same color. i.e. blocks green, t's blue, or whatever. I don't think it matters what colors you pick, but I would suggest staying consistent matching color to shape.

Really fun idea, though!!!

No account?