Close
One second...

Life Goes On

Lots of colors. This design was a vector illustration of my 'little cousin'. He is not actually related to me, but his brother and I grew up together. His father, who is like a father to me is currently dieing from widespread cancer. I made this design to cheer him up as he is only 7 and the concept of his father dieing is a large factor in his life currently. I would like this printed and spread to show how a child can have joy, even in the face of his father, whom he loves and depends on, slowly decaying in front of his very eyes.

Watch this
DrScribblezAndMrTitan

Lots of colors. This design was a vector illustration of my 'little cousin'. He is not actually related to me, but his brother and I grew up together. His father, who is like a father to me is currently dieing from widespread cancer. I made this design to cheer him up as he is only 7 and the concept of his father dieing is a large factor in his life currently. I would like this printed and spread to show how a child can have joy, even in the face of his father, whom he loves and depends on, slowly decaying in front of his very eyes.

Whopper Jr

Had to go back and 5 that, saw the TC.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I like it!

choubaka360
choubaka360 profile pic Alumni

not sure about the placement
but i like this

simcha123456

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :)

Graphic Tiger

Great design, how many colors.$$$

Paulo77

I like it too. Good colors!

Interrupt_D

I think I counted at least 10 colors, but I could be wrong. Nice design, perhaps some colors can be reduced for printing sake?

Koriander23

I'd off center it abit. Great pic, I love the color idea. However it seems to be too much, which detracts from his face. Have you thought of maybe one color but different tones or shades? Could be wicked that way too. I 5 this, as I really do love the concept! :)

DrScribblezAndMrTitan

I'm somewhat sad about these results, but oh well, life goes on.

No account?
Join Us