Close
One second...

Kill a myth everyday

• by jf23
  • posted Mar 12, 2010
  • 19 Comments

The world is full of myths. It's a small initiative to kill few of them.

I feel this concept require some text for backing. The layout is done such a way that the text also look like a part of the design.

Can be printed with 8 colours.

The Body copy in the design:

"Complete myth. Chameleons don’t change colour to match the background. They change colour as a result of different emotional states. If they happen to match the background, it’s entirely coincidental. Chameleons change colour when they are frightened or picked up or when they beat another chameleon in a fight. They change colour when a member of the opposite sex steps into view. Sometimes, they change colour due to fluctuations in either light or temperature."

Watch this
jf23

The world is full of myths. It's a small initiative to kill few of them.
I feel this concept require some text for backing. The layout is done such a way that the text also look like a part of the design.
Can be printed with 8 colours.

The Body copy in the design:
"Complete myth. Chameleons don’t change colour to match the background. They change colour as a result of different emotional states. If they happen to match the background, it’s entirely coincidental. Chameleons change colour when they are frightened or picked up or when they beat another chameleon in a fight. They change colour when a member of the opposite sex steps into view. Sometimes, they change colour due to fluctuations in either light or temperature."

dlincoln83
dlincoln83 profile pic Alumni

i like my chameleons to fade into the background like a ninja...sorry

leeangeles_iori

nice concept! great stuff! print now!

laurastead
laurastead profile pic Alumni

As a zoologist, I like this. As an artist, s'ok. $3

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Interrupt_D

This comes off more like an informational brochure than a shirt.

zig1996

It seems a little like one of those little blurbs you would see in discovery magazine or something like it. I would refine the drawing a little bit also.

Nocturne

So, you anticipate someone reading this as they walk by?

WorldOfTwo

I like the idea. you don´t expect people read it, but if they want to are welcome. It´s cool.

limperz

yea...i think you gotta kill the text too...but the illus is great

jf23

Thanks a lot guys...for all the comments..will take all of them positively

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Kind of a better web series or book series or page a day calender series than shirt series, nice idea tho.

annabanana13

I like the idea okay, but the text just dosen't do it for me and the lizard needs a bit of work.....Cool idea though!

wolfbunny12013

I already knew this myth...the the whole idea is good....to educate ignorant people....a very educational T-shirt....5

tfsr

Papyrus? Why on earth...

millyblue

Nice idea even if text is not exactly eye-catching...

carabeara4

noble idea.. i'd buy it if it was at some museum where i hade just learned about it...not on threadless though..

No account?
Join Us