Close
One second...

How to have a Good Weekend

This is a design that shows the seven stages of a typical college student weekend. We thought it would be funny to have the progression from the beginning of the night to the end. Let us know what you think! Enjoy!

Watch this
sevenstudents

This is a design that shows the seven stages of a typical college student weekend. We thought it would be funny to have the progression from the beginning of the night to the end. Let us know what you think! Enjoy!

sevenstudents

The phrases in the box will be replaced by pictures of the respective phrases.... We're currently working on the design of those.

DallasofArabia

the idea is solid, it reminds me of a montage. Iwould like to see it when finished. Would give you a link to critique mine, but I would feel bad.

ApathyDinosaur

Thx for vote btw! Love the idea, but illustrate some cartoons to go with the labels. Reminds of those stick men shirts, flesh it out brah!

sipdis

such a good idea. cant wait to see the finished version

sevenstudents

likewonderland

This is sick. I'd want a t-shirt with this design. ;)

Maybe use Illustrator or some vector program for the logos, though, because these ones look like they were scribbled in Paint. And different typeface. Something thicker, not common (not Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, etc), but not overly decorative either.

But what do you mean "seven" stages? I see only three, unless I'm missing something. =/

sevenstudents

haha yeah sorry meant 3 stages* of a typical student... will definitely work on the graphics and like your suggestion with the words... thanks!

BCOB

Very funny, great concept. I also agree with likewonderland about the drawing of the images.

No account?