Close
One second...

Interview with Threadless Bestee Winner Emmy Cicierega + WIN THE SHIRT!

I had the opportunity to chat with the Threadless 2009 Bestees award winner for Design of the Year. Emmy Cicierega's It's Toile About You earned her the coveted award and $20,000 cash. I had the fortunate opportunity to chat with Emmy about her win.

PLUS, leave a comment on the blog post with the interview and you'll automatically be entered to win a $25 Threadless Gift Certificate so that you can buy It's Toile About You!

Click image to read interview!

Watch this
iCoty

Lot's of entries so far so keep em coming! Just leave a comment on the blog post for a chance at a $25 Threadless gift certificate - So you can buy emmy's SHIRT!

iCoty

Well than you, goliath72! If you love T-Shirts then I definitely recommend you visit often and maybe even peruse the archives. I've interviewed past Threadless peeps as well like last years big Bestees winner!

iCoty

Don't forget to get in on this if you haven't already! Just leave a comment in the blog post linked above!

iCoty

Morning bumpidity doo! We've got over 40+ people entered in the giveaway! Did you get your comment in for the $25 Threadless gift certificate?!

iCoty

Today is the last day to get in on this giveaway! Only half a day left to get your comment in for a chance at a $25 Threadless gift certificate!

iCoty

Just 1 more hour to get in on this and then the contest ENDS!

No account?