Close
One second...

I have a new addiction.

Online scrabble. I needs to gets myself a life.

Watch this
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i'd love to play you but scrabble doesn't load for me anymore. if there's a non-facebook version out there you're on.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Online scrabble is SO 2008, Deb!

[+duracell-]

yeah its great until people get all lame with two letter words like "xi"

professorE

Where do you play?

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

I thought this was about your methadone programme

deboraborialis

Methadone is for mugs methadrone is where it's at.

I play on facebook.

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

mmm plant food high

brentendo

I love scrabble, though I've never played it online.

deboraborialis

[+duracell-] on Mar 09 '10 at 8:13am yeah its great until people get all lame with two letter words like "xi"

That's my favourite bit. I love that the online one has a list of two letter words at the side. I also get overexcited when I get all my letters out. I am sad beyond the bounds of belief.

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

Ixia, taps nose.

RuffinIt

"Words" app on iphone....it will take over your life...no really.

squintygirl

'Zarfs Ejaculating' sounds like a summer blockbuster.

deboraborialis

With Zack Effron? I'm sure I saw that.

squintygirl

I think you're mistaking 'Zarfs Ejaculating' with 'Ameliorative Zarfs'. Mickey Rourke's in that one.

isme

i cant go near online scrabble- itll suck the life out of me! :S

deboraborialis

It'll increase your vocabulary.

mullmuggins

Help me out? What can I do with these letters?

QLTTTRV!!! I can cross through an e, which is the only vowel available to me on the board.

Stupid scrabble, gimme vowels!

jamesf
jamesf profile pic Alumni

i thought cocaine and fried anything was the usual addiction for the scots

jamesf

or heroin.

isme

haha, that's what we keep telling ourselves but we don't really need more than a couple of hundred of the most common words to get around, be perfectly understood, etc...
actually, like you, i love word games! i can see all the advantages of playing them -
but at the moment, im thinking someone should invent a game thatll force me to get really good at saying the most with the least amount of words, and in the clearest possible way.

deboraborialis

mullmuggins on Mar 10 '10 at 6:59am Help me out? What can I do with these letters?

QLTTTRV!!! I can cross through an e, which is the only vowel available to me on the board.

Stupid scrabble, gimme vowels!

Argh! Vert or Tret and hope for something better next turn. Or you could throw them all away and have a pint instead.

deboraborialis

jamesf on Mar 10 '10 at 7:01am i thought cocaine and fried anything was the usual addiction for the scots

jamesf on Mar 10 '10 at 7:01am or heroin.

Racist.

deboraborialis

I love made up words: Roundabort- when someone is pretending to root around for their wallet, but you know they are never going to get a round in.

jamesf

the scotch aren't a race though.

jamesf

i was only pulling your leg. is it true that scots hate being called scotch?

deboraborialis

We love it. Almost as much as the heroin.

jamesf

i think it is you that is pulling my leg now, non?

isme

we should have roundabort in the dictionary, to be used often.
for a long time i thought there were people whose actions defied words, and now i can just turn around, smile, look them in the eye and gently say 'did you just roundabort me?'

deboraborialis

My vocab is on meth. I suck.

maddingo

oh fuck I see i'm late for the

is it meth joke.

fine..

mrs dingo and you would probably get on, she is always playing some online word game or other.

mullmuggins

Ha - I just saw this! I did go for vert and in return the scrabble gods gave me another T an S and a G.

Roostersauce

free Iphone scrabble

"Words with friends"

its even worse. I have it with me everywhere....

mullmuggins

Yes, rooster! That's what I am playing. I don't think it likes me though. I have not had a single vowel in 5 turns :/

deboraborialis

I'm either all vowels of all consonants.

Cooee is a good one for all vowels (if there is a C on the board). I am also a fan of Fjord and Fjeld for consonant overload.

jamesf

deboraborialis
deboraborialis on Mar 11 '10 at 4:10am
I'm either all vowels of all consonants.

sounds like you might have irritable vowel syndrome

jamesf

are you that little dude from twin peaks, laughing backwards. or are you doing that trumpet sound?

deboraborialis

I'm known for my trumpeting.

jamesf

brass or bum?

taz-pie

ya nerdd

vinnylo

man i know all the 2 letter words that i get serious points for. i think that i am pretty unstoppable. i have it on my ipod touch thru facebook. add me, my name is Vincent Lopez - Buffalo, NY

deboraborialis

Both!

I am not!

I can add you Vincent, but we won't be able to play. The scrabble world is segregated. North America and the rest of the world :(

No account?