Close
One second...

Double Sophistication

I would like lots and lots of feed back ^^

How do you like the color of the shirt? Any suggestions on what color you think would go better? How about the music notes? I don't think they go with the piece at all but was wondering if you guys think it contributes to the composition at all. Do you think it would look better, worse, or more interesting with simple feathers on his wings? Please give me any other thoughts and comments as well.

Thank you for any feedback ^^

Watch this
Zerozen

I would like lots and lots of feed back ^^
How do you like the color of the shirt? Any suggestions on what color you think would go better? How about the music notes? I don't think they go with the piece at all but was wondering if you guys think it contributes to the composition at all. Do you think it would look better, worse, or more interesting with simple feathers on his wings? Please give me any other thoughts and comments as well.

Zerozen

bump

pattard

Haha super sweet but i would removed the music notes and don't centre the placement, it's a bit too standard like that.
Mine is up for scoring, please have a look:
It's all OK

Felios

I think it's adorable! But yes the music notes need to go. Placement is a bit wonky but there are a few ways you can fix it ^.^

celina13

i love the bird:)

Zerozen

bump

tager01

Thanks for your comments....
Interesting. I agree you need another placement. Maybe at the bottom....also a little bit of shadow under the hat....

DrSpooN1014

Personally I like the music notes... I would even consider adding a third.... my only suggestion would be to add some kind of detail to the hat. Even something as simple as a band around it so we can get a sense of depth where the brim is.

Other than that very cute!

Critique Me?

Zerozen

Try #2
what do you think of placement? Ive used up all my colors and thats why the tree is just an outline ( thought i do like it this way)

anothersarah

I like the addition of the tree but were you planning on doing the tree in that style? Cause it doesn't seem consistent with the style of the bird.

RazzMattazz

this is v cool,
If i were you I would do the tree in the same style, use black outlines and fill it with the same brown and green as used on the bird. It looks unfinished as it is.

Felios

You should also try a horizontal or diagonal tree branch.... or maybe a whole tree with a few branches in focus?

piquipauparro

i know the bird is the important element, but i think its kind too big and too up on the left. the design looks to charged to the left

Zerozen

bump

Felios

Where is version 3?

OINKO

re-use some of the bird colors in the tree. you have outlines so it's all good.

PyroBobby

If you colored in the tree and used a different color for the shirt then it'd be a definite $5.

No account?