Close
One second...

Thanks a lot! :)

• by joaolauro
  • posted Mar 01, 2010
  • 32 Comments

For this design I need to credit 2 people. First, my English teacher Ane-Marie, whose lecture on Oliver Sacks last year left my imagination sparkling. Ane, if you ever read this, thanks a lot. Second, my girlfriend, whose priceless suggestions on the design helped me reach its final form.

Thanks to Threadless as well. At first I wasn't sure about the lilac color but I took my hat off, it looks awesome. The hoodie was also a sweet surprise. And, of course, a massive thanks to all of you who voted, commented and gave your support to get this printed. You rock! :))

Watch this
bengineer
bengineer profile pic Alumni

awesome! the second of many :)

wytrab8
wytrab8 profile pic Alumni

Haha, congrats!! Loved this when it was up!

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

congratulations!

darel
darel profile pic Alumni

GREAT!!! Such a pity it's not on american apparel though.

HorsefaceDee
HorsefaceDee profile pic Alumni

fantastic shirt!!!!

joaolauro
joaolauro profile pic Alumni

=) thanks!

gumbolimbo
gumbolimbo profile pic Alumni

congrats!

joaolauro

same for you, esther!
and twice congrats, they are both amazing! =)

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

joaolauro

yeah. and according to this soloyo's picture there's the whole design on the back of the hoodie too.

littleclyde
littleclyde profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

So glad this got printed, congrats!

Schoen

This is really one of the best shirts I've seen, exactly my humour, congrats! :P

limetree
limetree profile pic Alumni

i love this design. congrats! :)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Stellar stuff here! I'm so happy you're getting printed and many more to come in the next few weeks I'm sure.

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

Congrats!!

scenetk421

Congratulations!

joaolauro

thanks! =)

carvas
carvas profile pic Alumni

parabéns, muito boas as suas estampas, ta faltando um site/blog/flickr para a galera acompanhar

Kisira

I remember reading that book for my summer psychology class back when I was in 8th grade. It's an excellent book and I'm so happy to see that you have created such a wonderful design based on Oliver Sack's writings.

Congratulations on the printing!

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

CONGREAT

Orbanya
Orbanya profile pic Alumni

cool!!

laughing cat

i LOVE this!! it's insane, it's awesome, it's wacky!!! i ran and did not walk and bought one yesterday even though i JUST bought the cheshire shirt just 3 days ago!!

lazyregenesis

i absolutely love that book: the man who mistook his wife for a hat. it's actually an amusing read :P

kristina.ste

Oh, just great. It's my favorite book, btw. And I'm so upset, my size is sold out :( Vote for reprint!

groovyghalia

^^ i agree :( request a reprint!!! :DDD

No account?
Join Us