Close
One second...

Spinal Chord

show off your spinal CHORD! back tshirt print only.

Watch this
everytuesday

show off your spinal CHORD! back tshirt print only.

Micca Coad

wow! that's pretty cool!! but i'm not so crazy about the empty front! still very creative!

a wild thing
a wild thing profile pic Alumni

this is very clever! agreed that the front could use something though.

Megan M. McDonald

Awesome! I especially like that it's a Les Paul. I would buy this in a heartbeat!

Ciava

love this

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

jarxmas

I like it. I think it would be cool if it was a full skeletal structure with instruments like drumsticks or something for ribs. I dont know. I like it how it is though the empty front isn't my favorite

everytuesday

To address the empty front..I wanted this to, in a way, be a surprise shirt..looks like a plain regular t, then a big surprise on the back..plus, I didn't want to overdo the design, being a big fan of simplicity. I also wanted to take a risk..I haven't seen a back print only t yet, so I was curious how it would be received/wanted to try something new. Thanks for all the comments! hope that all makes sense..

BOTERIO
BOTERIO profile pic Alumni

love it! 4!!

bijin

cool!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

couple of musicl notes in the front would have been nice.
maybe resub later witha small design in the front.
4$

choubaka360
choubaka360 profile pic Alumni

i like itc:D

bryan_pnoud

5$ i dont quite know how to play that cord...

Soffronia
Soffronia profile pic Alumni

Cool idea!

yetitutu

love the idea!

marcela__

I like this so much!!

garciagirl

Nice concept!

Andromache

ı love guitar designs

monday6am

Really well done!!!

bengineer
bengineer profile pic Alumni

cool!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Super cool idea, great new placement of a guitar neck. I wish there was some subtle visual connection to the vertebrae but still cool stuff.

millyblue

I agree with the surprise tee concept, but just a little sign of connection on the front would be nice...Cool idea in any case...

bogdant

good 4

frozenfa

very clever design!!! =D i'd give it a 5!! definitely! =D

penneydesign

5! Great stuff! Print this!
Love the shape of the fretboard looking like the spine with tuning pegs running down it. Hope it's made!

tadstick

brilliant! print!

WILLOH

neat idea! maybe the front could of continued the guitar and could intertwine the body parts that would be around the stomach area? does that make sense? haha i can picture it in my head but i don't think i'm explaining it well.

oh and thanks for the comment!!! i really appreciate it! yea 'ends' is kinda hard to make out but i like it cause it makes you think whats the middle work? making _? meat haha

confeshawnal1308

i love it!!! :-) so clever, would definitely buy!

Battle-Cat

Love the shirt. It's good to see people think outside the box and not just plaster something on the front, as big as they can. $5!!

No account?
Join Us