3,2,1...Slogan Blast-off!

Well, after some prompting from within the community I've decided to compile some of my best scoring/personal favorite slogans in one place. Here it goes:
Why be a mathematician when you can be a math magician?

Be careful, I could be an evil robot in disguise.

My evil twin looks so cool with his top hat,cape,and mustache.

Horses agree that the end is neigh.

Narwhals: The Unicorns of the Sea!

Zebras: Nature's Tattoo Addicts

Cat Burglars: The Nation's Leading Cause of Missing Cats.

I was genetically engineered to be this awesome.

I'm not so sure that a pirate's life is for me.

Cat Burglars: The Nation's Number One Cause of Missing Cats

But hey those aren't all my slogans! Just a click to the right of the blogs section here and you'll find the rest of my slogans. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog!

Watch this
Einsteinic-Rocket

Thanks Efunk! Went and checked out your slogans...my favorite was "dear future self, if you are wearing this then it is too late..." I got a good laugh out of it!

dbrv11

Voted! You've got lots of good ones, got a chuckle out of the cat burglar slogans.

Einsteinic-Rocket

Glad you liked them dbrv11...I took a look at some of your recent slogans..I really liked "Cleaning out my closet would just disturb the skeletons."

Einsteinic-Rocket

@soloyo...well, your prompting pushed me to create this blog so consider its existence your fault! Saw your latest slogan, "Circles are another way to cut corners." and thought it was good stuff!

@frostedlemoncoward...Thanks for voting! Went over and checked out your stuff..I really liked "I never lie. I just practice creative storytelling." and "I meant what I said. I just didn't mean to say it." as well as a few others...nice work!

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

Voted on a few of your recents. This one tickled my fancy:

(on a bright colored shirt) Stealth is not my specialty.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Cat Burglars: The Nation's Leading Cause of Missing Cats
Wow, sounds even better now!

Caleb11
Caleb11 profile pic Alumni

Voted, I particularly enjoyed the cat burglar one.

Einsteinic-Rocket

@Tikimasters...glad you liked it! I checked out some of your recent slogans as well...my favorite from the bunch was "Hot drinks aren't my cup of tea. I prefer cake in my cups"

@Soloyo...Thanks! I was thinking that a more succinct version of that slogan would be better, so I'm glad you like it! Saw your new slogan "Kung-Fu masters have the best side kicks." and thought it was great.

@Caleb11...Glad you also enjoy the Cat Burglar slogan. I went through your slogans, and there was some good stuff! My favorites were "Walk like an Egyptian. Run like a Kenyan." and "Gryphons don't need to choose between fight or flight"

J3zzick

hey saw your slogans! Cool!

psykomakia

voted. check out mine?

tadstick

voted. good stuff!

Einsteinic-Rocket

@psykomakia...Of course I'll check out your slogans! Went and voted, my favorites were "Back in the day we were living in the past" and "Failure is actually one option"

@tadstick...thanks! You've got some good stuff too...my favorites were "I only stop for red octagons" and "I feel that gravity has some control issues"

@8randon...Thanks for voting. I've actually checked out a lot of those slogans you put in that blog in the past, but my favorite out of your latest batch was "I could read your mind if I wasn't illiterate"

soloyo

(on a bright colored shirt) Stealth is not my specialty.
silly funny

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

Real LOL at chip on your shoulder

soloyo

Don't worry, most wolves are too big to fit in sheep's clothing

Very nice, any new ones?

greenttentacle

"Sideburns are like a furry hug for your face." is great :)

Also like, "Genetically Engineered for Awesomeness" heheh and "Hydrated Body! *Just add water" :D

maiabh

many many nice slogans here.

locobakemono

Horses agree that the end is neigh.

soloyo

Why the heck would anyone want to be the bee's knees?

good question!

Einsteinic-Rocket

Well I've been absent from the blogs for a while...nice to see that you guys checked out my slogans and liked them! Will be sure to check out yours in return!

soloyo

Fantasy Baseball could use some more magic

Yes it could, cool slogan

Einsteinic-Rocket

I've decided to jump back on the slogan bandwagon! This always happens to me....periods of being active and not...haha. Well, time for some more activity I guess!

soloyo

Insomnia is a great cure for nightmares!

Nice way to jump back on the slogan bandwagon.

Disgruntled_Pacifist

Great stuff, I had voted for your stuff a while back and am glad to see some new!

Aunts in your pants? That's just creepy.

Is really good, and a little creepy too ☻

frostedlemoncoward

Haha creepy indeed! Your insomnia slogan is a great one, too.

shainakay

haha great stuff here! i like them all!!!

shainakay

oh and i voted them! thanks again for the comment on mine!

Einsteinic-Rocket

frostedlemocoward, Intarzista, buffalosmak, and shainakay--Thanks for they support guys! It is very much appreciated!

quiroz

Great slogans! One of my favorites:

Cat Burglars: The Nation's Leading Cause of Missing Cats

No account?
Join Us