The future in capable hands?

Children paint the future, will it be peace or distruction; the detail of the design is made of peace signs. check it out:)

Watch this
bryan_pnoud

Children paint the future, will it be peace or distruction; the detail of the design is made of peace signs. check it out:)

a13x14

The detail is insane!!!

ytreb

love it. super creative and the detail is amazing

bsharpj

Oh. Oh. Thats super BadA. whoa. my mind is blown. I love it. make it for me!

DDom

this is freaking cool and insightful man good job!! :)

bonsaijoe

That kid is gonna get burnt! Nice work! I am XXLT.

sumo545

Awesome. This one better get made into a shirt, I'll buy one for sure.

boxbeats

5$$ hope it prints

cdwilles

holy freak bryan!!!!!! This t-shirt design is amazing. if i had a shirt like this i would wear it every single day of my life. Good job man

GarryJ

Whoa! that's awesome
keep up the good work

shanetrain

that is a bad a shirt i would buy it (5)

tprice19

holy crude man! please please! if you get this printed, please send it to me in Virginia! i'll wear it every p day :P

Smoothesuede

This is way up there on the cliche chart. Meshing peace with war, and throw in a child for innocence while you're at it... It's clearly not original and it hardly pushes me to re-appreciate those cliches again. It just feels abundantly "done-before."

mgillies26

Wonderful! I love the insight you have! Incredible detail work! I really hope that this one gets printed.

White Eraser

Definitely worth taking a closer look! Nicely done!

bryan_pnoud

Smoothsuede: ya except for its an origanl idea. and thats part of the idea behind the shirt is to get people to buy and rebuy, so thanks for reasuring my idea is what i'm aming for... thanks sir

lishan809

this is definitely a 5. i will be very disappointed if it doesn't go to print!

bryan_pnoud

thanks everybody. best score to date

hippie art-nerd

wow this is awesome! i really wish it had gone to print i totally would have bought it

bryan_pnoud

ya sad for sure.. it would have been a legit shirt

No account?
Join Us