Close
One second...

Holiday Bug

This design is a calendar of the most popular holidays. The calendar displays the days and months of each holiday for the next 4 years (2010-2013). This concept is inspired in the Mayan calendar and the Da Vinci Code. It is hard to decipher but once you “see” the code it will be a useful and fun calendar of holidays for the next 4 years. The center or belly contains icons representing the holidays. The arms and legs display the days and months for each holiday, the head displays the years it coves. Please vote!

Watch this
el_Heraldo

This design is a calendar of the most popular holidays. The calendar displays the days and months of each holiday for the next 4 years (2010-2013). This concept is inspired in the Mayan calendar and the Da Vinci Code. It is hard to decipher but once you “see” the code it will be a useful and fun calendar of holidays for the next 4 years. The center or belly contains icons representing the holidays. The arms and legs display the days and months for each holiday, the head displays the years it coves. Please vote!

liwintin

it's so cute~~3.5$

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

4$

el_Heraldo

Thanks! for scoring my design.... I hope to see this piece of functional art printed on a tee!! tell your friends!

Compie

Like the graphics

el_Heraldo

You know... I think the Holiday Bug will be good as a print... I will never miss a holiday!

thanks for all the comments. This is exiting!

angusson

Great! I like a lot the graphics...
A very clever design...

meredrica

2013 shouldn't have 4 dots, should be shifted by 1 imho

el_Heraldo

the 4 ots is to indicate that 2013 is the 4th year covered in the calendar...

el_Heraldo

EN AJUSTES thanks for the tip. I saw other people doing it and I thought it was okay. I will be more respectful with other participants from now on. THanks again!

nezu

it's nice

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

awesome concept

Armfar

Love it, cool design and tasteful.

el_Heraldo

Thank you to all the nice comments. Tell your frends and family! voting is almost over!

squatbot

Love the design, but my choice to buy is often based on the color the design is on. I think it could look just as good on other colors than cream. Really great idea!

el_Heraldo

definitely! this design could look goon on any ink color and tee color...thanks for the comments!

No account?
Join Us