Hope you like it : )

Watch this
mikey03bf

ZEEBBBRRAAA
in
NEON
Hope you like it : )

dwindledcast

I don't like the black box around your design, but other than that, I really like it!

mikey03bf

Yeah, the black shirt is a little faded. The design is supposed to be directly on the shirt with out the box.. My bad

Shizin

looks like las vegas.
4$

Solardude

Great colors- Bringing old school to new school 4$

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

nice even though I've seen this done a lot recently for some reason. Still a nice illo for sure!... all you have to do is select the black and select all then erase or delete and put your design on a transparent file at the same res and dimensions.

teex

agree^

Muswell

I like the colours. Personally, I'd make the placement bigger for maximum effect. Nice work.

Taurine

I don't like the black box around your design, but other than that, I really like it!

Yuh, me too

mikey03bf

ya, the black box won't be there..
thanks for voting everyone!

norcalfire3

$5 Im pretty picky about what i wear and id like this, love standing out

zillax3

great work, the drawing is impressive. but, i feel like there are too many shirts dealing with zebras. i like the idea, maybe you should elaborate on it.

Eligo

i love it! just remove the black box

toastrander

should be a much bigger print. like 2 or 3 times as big plz!

Mancherje

I really like your design. The neon colors will look great printed on a jet black shirt. When this gets printed expect 5 or six to sell immediately (to me). You are an amazing artist and I look forward to seeing your designs in the future. If I could give u $10 rating I would. Bravo mikey03bf.. Bravo

tadstick

sweet colors!

lumad

u got nice concept, but try to work on your mockup!

Ashlay

Looks like the best day of my life. but on a tee shirt ! LOL!

Tanya2512

Awesome! I love it :)

Mr. domino

oh this is sexy!!! tobad i did not get to vote

No account?
Join Us