Close
One second...

I HATE IT WHEN...

I buy a bunch of shirts from here and two of them fit as mediums should, then the third fits like an x-large.

Anyone else agree?

Watch this
craeon

Sort of. The third one is always a little tighter for me.

Brennando

You sunk my battleship seems really small, compared to my other small shirts (Flowers in the attic, Who I am).

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

the earth tone colored shirts seem to fit tignter then the vivid colored shirts do.

i think it has something to do with the brand but o well. theres been talk about them switching over to another type of shirt

MorganF195

my medium pillow fight shirt fits perfect but my stabby mcknife one is way too tight

pinkerton

Seems like all my black shirts fit really tight, along with zombie donkey and JC was a streaker. But FITA, Outbreak Girl, Dark Side and Break Free are all too big?

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

everyone should stop buying shirts for a while untill this issue is resolved. Then maybe this problem will be addressed rather quickly.

pinkerton

Like that's gonna happen...lol

tripmachine

All my shirts are the same except my Damn Scientist is a really noticable about larger than my others.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

well if so many people are having problems, why purchase more?

MorganF195

because threadless shirts are awesome

der

nickOFmacedonia

I guess it's like pants. Company A's size 32 pants are different from Company B's size 32 pants.

MorganF195

except its not two companys

No account?
Join Us