Close
One second...

Persons of Interest

Looking to the past for answers to the future. The placement will be more varied, but I wanted to fit it all in for the pic. Enjoy!

Watch this
Escape Artist

Looking to the past for answers to the future. The placement will be more varied, but I wanted to fit it all in for the pic. Enjoy!

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

amazing characters!

the placement/composition could use work, or something to tie it together better

Al-Bryan

nice character

scenetk421

"We may be done with the past, but the past is not done with us."

Nice work!

I am a sucker for a monkey/chimp in a top hat.

teex

really, awesome! hidden story behind each painting^^

Pakpandir
Pakpandir profile pic Alumni

sick details, great illo!

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

nice illos!

Escape Artist

Hey thanks guys. Unfortunately the deadline kept me from showing the real placement better, but I figured that the details were more vital. They will be scattered in a more varied way on the shirt.

rsloot7

Wow, super cool design! Wearing it would make me feel like some forgotten hallway in a mansion somewhere. It looks like when no ones around they all come alive and talk/fight with each other. Well done good sir!

Lucy Rae

Great drawing, cool layout idea. I hope to be able to sport one of these fantastic t-shirts soon.

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

Nice illustrative work

jett

Very cool.

paok

bow!

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

talent

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

amazing illustrations, they're all awesome - such brilliant characters. would like to see the final composition though, I think a lot of the final impact would depend on it.

suzyeqzee

so totally incredible! tshirts soon, please?

baumer5
baumer5 profile pic Alumni

cool

No account?
Join Us