Close
One second...

The Secret Stripe-Maker

• by manok
  • posted Jan 31, 2010
  • 62 Comments

This trend is an homage to previous trends by combining two classic designs in one shirt. The design: classic small logo tee with glow-in-the-dark stripes.

By day, the shirt is just a basic tee with a small man on a hovercraft as a logo. By night, it is revealed that our logo is actually a tiny stripe-maker, painting stripes on what seemed to be a plain shirt.

Threadless has been famous for its clever shirt designs as well as using non-conventional medium such as super glow and wraparound print techniques. This design is a seamless blend of both.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
manok

This trend is an homage to previous trends by combining two classic designs in one shirt. The design: classic small logo tee with glow-in-the-dark stripes.
By day, the shirt is just a basic tee with a small man on a hovercraft as a logo. By night, it is revealed that our logo is actually a tiny stripe-maker, painting stripes on what seemed to be a plain shirt.
Threadless has been famous for its clever shirt designs as well as using non-conventional medium such as super glow and wraparound print techniques. This design is a seamless blend of both.

feikudisigns

Thats a realy cool design, execution, i think you should also include UV stripes, Now that will be SO cool haha. 3 design in 1

jamiecopy

Very cool idea. Love the changing concept!
Reminds me of a magic color changing shirt i got when i was ten from Disneyland

susanh.

super funny!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

4$

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

4$

Kuriko

haha what a cool little guy!
4$

trus

4 :D

Oh Gee

I enjoy that concept. Good job!

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

nice!

manok

Thank you, guys!

isawgirl

cool! i want one!

himaramara

aylabyuidolapol!

quiogs

i like!

summered

like!!

Bobe

amazing!

catilo

cool!

cocobeans

this is such a clever design. Must. Have.

beppeartz

:)i like it

julianloa

really funny!

Vespamama

I really like that you included the striping on the sleeves, too. Nice touch!

pickupRINGO

wow super genious!!

teex

cool!

manok

thank you! :D

misanthropist3

I super need this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5$

summered

Awesome! This will work with other shirt colors too! Can't wait to buy it!

paok

yeahh! feel this

cakeypigdog

brilliant use of gid ink! 5

8357pill

This is really awesome and I would like to see it made, but I read in the 'decline reasons' that they don't like things on the sleeve. So before submitting it maybe you should omit the sleeves. :)

manok

Thank you all!:)

@8357pill: i think the design works better if this way but if it gets printed and i have to omit the sleeves, then it's ok too thanks!

miwerider

This is the coolest:P

almozline
almozline profile pic Alumni

very cute!

JamesQ

I dig

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us