Close
One second...

Change or Die

The printing process: I would like to use the UV color change for the tribal smoke and have a metallic clear on the chameleon. For the blood drop a nice red foil. And I was thinking on using the Super Glow for the area right below the chameleon's outside leg which has the words "save me".

As for the design, the tribal smoke represents global toxins and and all the harmful things we do to the earth.

The chameleon is us, humans. Like the Chameleon we all have the ability to change but if we don't we'll kill everything.

Watch this
trpTIME

The printing process: I would like to use the UV color change for the tribal smoke and have a metallic clear on the chameleon. For the blood drop a nice red foil. And I was thinking on using the Super Glow for the area right below the chameleon's outside leg which has the words "save me".

As for the design, the tribal smoke represents global toxins and and all the harmful things we do to the earth.

The chameleon is us, humans. Like the Chameleon we all have the ability to change but if we don't we'll kill everything.

AlexMacDuff

Good message. I like that.

YaaH

3$

susanh.

I like that, too!

HaggisMac

Good stuff, Tim. Another excellent design!

E.R. Stewy

Wow. Very symbolic. I love the colors!

Meerder

Very strong!
5$

eponymon

Nice message and well executed!
I'd recommend to use a photo template from the submission kit for your designs. It always makes the work look much more real. :)

anushree

thai curry

gruby2

Very good illustration.

tnt47

nice

trpTIME

How do I add a photo template view to this submission?

No account?