Close
One second...

Anatomy Of A T-shirt

Anatomy of a T-shirt is a twist on the most iconic T-shirt ever – The 3 Wolf Moon.

I posted it on my Tumblr as a joke today but after it recieved about 700 notes, and featured on the dashboard radar for most of the day, I thought maybe it should be produced – hope you agree.

The image shows the shirt with a mottled texture which I'm not sure can be replicated but it would be nice.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
kleinmania

Anatomy of a T-shirt is a twist on the most iconic T-shirt ever – The 3 Wolf Moon.

I posted it on my Tumblr as a joke today but after it recieved about 700 notes, and featured on the dashboard radar for most of the day, I thought maybe it should be produced – hope you agree.

The image shows the shirt with a mottled texture which I'm not sure can be replicated but it would be nice.

Aphte

Fun !

teex

super!

bengineer

hahaha, great!

rodrigobhz

Such a nice twist, great job dude!

apn306

Now that's a new idea! Great job... very creative

WEAREYAWN

haha. brilliant!

dacat

I'd buy this before the other printed one here! $5

Red_Fox

haha! great one

campkatie

very clever!

ngordon

i don't get it, maybe i just don't know what the most iconic t-shirt is that you're talking about... to me it's just four squares with words underneath and i was wondering if maybe the images didn't load or something... sorry!

brentendo

ngordon on Jan 21 '10
i don't get it, maybe i just don't know what the most iconic t-shirt is that you're talking about... to me it's just four squares with words underneath and i was wondering if maybe the images didn't load or something... sorry!

that's the joke, it's a play on the images not loading, so although you don't actually see what's there you can imagine what it would show, even if you're not acquainted with the 3 wolf moon tshirt.

nice idea kleinmania!

Maniac13

awesome man, I hope it gets printed

olie!

brilliant.

Tikimasters

Very clever haha.

t-rez-k

nice one heh heh

t-rez-k

want

nickv47

lol, nice.

Leighlee

Made me chuckle. Very clever!

FRICKINAWESOME

This is indisputably clever stuff.

Wouldn't wear anything related to the Three Wolf Moon obbession, but I really admire your play on how iconic this shirt is and how we can just insert the pictures from our mind jpegs.

YaaH

cool ;D

tyreeimagery

isn't one enough though?

birdcage

lol this is genius

DK77

Brilliant. It made me chuckle and I want one.

DK77

Brilliant. It made me chuckle and I want one.

ladyV

It is very clever, but what about the aesthetic value of a shirt like this? Maybe you could add something to make up for the lack of imagery? [unfortunately I don't really have an actual suggestion in mind, sorry! :S]

daboagain

wow, another take to that shirt, a really nice take.
Go go go!
: D

agrimony

very clever, although i hate everything and everyone related to that shirt.

dschwen

Brilliant!

Saks

What a a fkcing joke. Threadless has gone downhill. Do they blindfold themselves when they select tees?

Longdollar

nice idea...dont know how many people would get it outside the design/web world

the110

genius!!

Matty Geez

agree with longdollar, but still interesting.

Megawatti

What is the 3 wolf moon? Now I am more curious about 3 wolf moon than yr T.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?