Close
One second...

Love Song Love Birds

Hey! Haven't been here much the past month or so, so I figured it was time to get back into things. Here's a new design I've been working on, just hope to get some input and see what every one thinks.

I wonder if the design itself is too busy? With the rings and pattern and all. Maybe i'm adding on design where it's not necessary. It could possibly work just as well as a simple little illo that's focused more on the little birdy's themselves. Should I wok with this or do you think it stands solid as is?

Also, I like how the design works with all of these tee colors, but maybe I should whittle the choices down. Which do you think work best?

Thanks all! I appreciate any and all input!

Watch this
Ev Jones

Hey! Haven't been here much the past month or so, so I figured it was time to get back into things. Here's a new design I've been working on, just hope to get some input and see what every one thinks.

I wonder if the design itself is too busy? With the rings and pattern and all. Maybe i'm adding on design where it's not necessary. It could possibly work just as well as a simple little illo that's focused more on the little birdy's themselves. Should I wok with this or do you think it stands solid as is?

Also, I like how the design works with all of these tee colors, but maybe I should whittle the choices down. Which do you think work best?

Ev Jones

So I never got any response for a critique a few days ago when I submitted this the first time, but regardless, it didn't sit right with me, and since I never got any opinions, I had to just go with my own judgement. I took some things out and just made the design a little simpler. Maybe it works a little better now? Not so busy.

Also, tried to single down the tee colors to these 5 but still not sure how they work. The design could be used with several colors but I'm still not sure which ones are best suited for it Maybe it takes the opinion of the people. Please let me know what you think.

Also my first time trying the flash template so I hope this works...

sk8luver3

it's a cute idea! but the birds dont really look like birds... thats just to me though

n8main

Sweet design! I personally dig the green and brown shirt colors.

lauramayhem

this shirt is amazing!! I would def. buy one!!

halerhys

wow, awesome work! I definitely prefer it on the photographed colour (cream?). I would absolutely buy this if it won the selection process..

But in the spirit of one hand washing another, if you have time, would you mind checking out my critique work?

here and
here. I'm at a bit of a loss for how to progress them..

pattyx7

the foreground design is great the background needs some work it doesnt flow right on a tshirt. spread it out, let it flow and not be condensed to one point on the tshirt (this is the yellow sun stuff). I think the brown shirt option is my favorite.

My Design, if you have time.

No account?