the true story of pac-man

Tonteau

Ahahah

AHAHAHA

Uh.

ARRYARRY

beautiful artwork, brilliant ide

stalliongsta

when you're stealing designs to submit to threadless, it helps if you don't steal them from threadless...

BubbleInk

this is awesome!

Please click Here and give comment or critique for my design. Thank you.

ARRYARRY

beautiful artwork, brilliant ide

stalliongsta

this would be better if you flipped it horizontally.

also, maybe you could add a box for all those pills. the box could be labeled "anti anxiety" or something cool like that.

dannodepf

I just did a spit take! whats the point of copying an already printed shirt?

ARRYARRY

which shirt copied he fake maria?

stalliongsta

how do you solve a problem fake maria?

wotto

Oh dear Oh dear

stalliongsta

also, you can't use a trademarked name like "pac-man" in the title. you should change the title to something like "the madness of mission six".

stalliongsta

also, you should change your username to something like "travis76"

stalliongsta

also, you should go back in time about 3 years.

surreal_blue

You must be posting here just to piss people off. I can think of no other reason.....

adam antium

it reminds me of pacman!
and of some design i already seen somewhere..and also it's a sure print! i already have a product shot wearing this!
i saw the future!

travis76

ha ha omg- no this isn't a joke by me...

wow, they just flipped it..and did a bad autotrace. :/

travis76

on an account started today... weird, i wonder if this is a joke being played by a friend of mine...but i don't think any of my friends are this dumb.
and, uh, how did threadless even approve this for voting?

travis76

oh, never mind, it's not voting.

aled

hahahahahaha

- breath -

ahahahahahah!

speedyjvw

i like where this is going, maybe give the space person a bow and it could be mis pac man

wakka wakka wakka

aled

Looks alright so far. Perhaps consider using the actual product pic instead of photohausing it onto the blank tee pic.

aled

timpaint - chill the f out, man

aled

:P

travis76

no comments from fakemaria? lol

if anything, this reminds me i need to finish up some subs for the 10K

SuperRyan

I think it needs an arrow

SuperRyan

I'm sure fakeMaria already left. They might come back in 7 months and bump this.

travis76

the sad thing is, they actually took the time to copy and paste the pills, and draw new lines on the bottles, round out the helmet more, and on the smaller tee shot, they actually did flip the 6.

i can't figure out why someone would do such a bad trace of it and then go to the trouble of fixing those things.

thanks to adam antium for sending me the link. best laugh i've had in months!

Mike4507

hahahaha oh man, I love when this happens.

travis76

even if Moss was pickin' on me with an alias, he wouldn't have wasted the time to fix those little things... :P

travis76

can't wait to see her version of we've got some work to do now, titled 'velma and scooby are monster hunters', flipped so velma looks pensively to the right...

catdogpigduck

$5 Please!!!! PRINT!!!!!!!!!

jillustration

wilsonlaura on Jan 05 '10
yeah, horizontally would make the pac man head stand out more.
nice concept.

please check out mine:
http://www.threadless.com/critique/59405/Hungry

This is why I never bother with critiques anymore. No one freaking pays attention to what's going on. They just kinda add some lamo comment to what the person just before them said then spam to their own design. LAME!

bennyd302
1 design submitted - Score now!

i doubt this person is for real.

mezo

This is better than the one Travis76 drew.

travis76

exactly- threadless needs to do something about the spamming in the voting and critique sections. what or how to stop it, i don't know.

travis76

well 'fake'maria is certainly a tipoff, but you'd be surprised how much mail i get where people saw this design printed on something else or by someone else, and then i forward that info to threadless.

and so it's probably a joke, but what a waste of time to fix those little things. the joke could have easily been made without that little bit of work.

PrincessPoochie

ha ha ha ha!

Andy Kaufman, is that you?

ScooterRRGD

wow... obvious much. i hope it is a joke.

travsiscakes

Kinda Pathetic to copy my brother's design and try to get it printed at the same place.You are no artist! I am surprised Theadless hasn't banned you for theft!

travis76

i admit, i just voted for them to submit it for printing, just for kicks.

mgill52

needs a bigger arrow

Lame-_-Kid

lmao... you cant be serious..

d3d

quality work

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?