Close
One second...

Medical leave

Back at the beginning of December I was hospitalized for a few weeks and they [school administration] are having me take a semester off. I haven't been on campus in like a month and it's really weird. I feel totally disconnected from school, and mega, mega bored. I really wanted to take this semester off anyways, and I don't think think I would want to be back next semester, but I'm still shocked with how bored and lonely I feel.

Also today an ostrich attacked my car.

Watch this
shirtflirt

what happened? last i heard you were making robots in a basement i thought

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

whoa dude, sounds serious. are you prohibited from going on campus or just to classes? maybe you should go sometimes just to hang about...

Lucretia Mott

Yeah I'm going to be working full time on the robots in the basement now. And I'm allowed on campus and shit, and imagine I will take advantage of that, but it's weird to even visit when I'm not taking classes. I don't know how it is at other schools, [or even other places at my school] but MIT is really fucking intense, and to be out of that but talking to my friends who aren't is very weird for me.

shirtflirt

why can't you go to school?

Lucretia Mott

Oh, um, "recovery". Not drugs or anything exciting like that, I just don't want go postin' my medical stuff on the internet. If you're really interested I can email you.

welshwizard

Will they end up giving you credit for the classes you took last semester?

Lucretia Mott

Currently they're incompletes... I left before finals and I'm not sure when I have to take them by...Gotta work that shit out with S^3.

Steve The Great

:/

ambiguous blog leads to ambiguous well-wishing but for serious, get better, hads.

chelly

did your car survive at least?

hugs for you

Lucretia Mott

Haha yes he only nibbled at the windshield wipers.

And it's not too ambiguous! I just don't talk about the stuff I don't want to talk about.

Steve The Great

oh no worries, I'm not trying to pry or anything I just want you to be well and happy and stuffs :)

hogboy
hogboy profile pic Alumni

c'mon we all know she's just got a chronic case of girl-germs. They will eventually settle down to acceptable levels.

Good luck with the robotz!

shirtflirt

sorry, i wasn't prying either i thought i missed out on some valuable intel.

i checked out your xmas blog
you got a deerhead?!?!

lemonalle

Get well and take advantage of the extra time if you can. You can be the campus basement mad scientist for a semester like that one guy who lived in the closet in Real Genius.

Lucretia Mott

No shirt, totally not prying, I would happy to email you all about it, I just would rather be in control of how people find out about it, if you know what I mean.

And I will take full advantage of it, and try my hardest to emulate Real Genius as true to the story as I can. And that's a promise.

shirtflirt

lostyank @ hotmale . com

i'm curious now

coolchika

Aww Hads, I hope everything works out for the best.

No account?
Join Us